Two Fingers One Brain

jurew2

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Have you heard about this game? I've been playing this game for about a week now, because my cousin got me hooked on it and I just can't stop playing it. It's probably, because it's so challenging and you can't get good at it so easily. It's besically a game where you have to play two games at the same time and usually your brain doesn't keep up with them as you would like it to. I'd recommend it for anyone who is up for a challenge.

Never heard of it but multi tasking is not my forte so I doubt I have any luck with it.

This is the first time that I've heard about this game, and it looks so interesting. I'm one of those people who always likes challenges and this will work out for me perfectly. I also saw that it's free, too, which is a relief! I'll definitely download it later.

Well, I do like a challenge. Heck, I especially like puzzle games! Next time I need a game to kill time with on my Android phone then I will definitely check this out!

This might become my new favorite game. Just reading the description and I can't wait to try. Thanks for sharing!!

The game is pretty adicting. Im not very good at multi tasking. I can get the ones on the right better then I can get the ones on the left. I wonder if that says anything about my brain. I feel if I messed with it long enough then I would be better at multitasking.

So I tried this game and can tell you that it's great. It takes a while to get used to it, but later it becomes easier to focus on both tasks. I like the variation of the minigames and sounds, though I'd disabled them because it might be annoying for people near me. Thanks again for sharing!