TV Shows or Movies That Should Be Made Into Videogames

Goldie

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
Most of the time, shows or movies that are given videogame adaptations turn out to be bad because they are often rushed and not given as much attention or budget. However, there are those few exceptions that are made well and are eventually considered classics by people, both by those that play it just because they just love the brand and title but also when the game is just that good sometimes they are even liked by non-fans as well.

A few examples that come to mind off the top of my head are Golden Eye and a few of the Spiderman games throughout the years, although honestly I haven't tried out some of these but I do know that they are widely accepted to be good adaptations and just overall good games on their own.

If there was an assurance that the game will be showed love and given a big budget which will give it a better chance of turning out good, which TV shows or movies would you give the chance to be given a videogame adaptation? I personally would love to see a mystery game be made adapted from Netflix's Mindhunter or a horror game based on The Ring or even Black Mirror.

I want to play Breaking Bad in a GTA-style video game, where you can choose different characters and the missions differ depending on the character you choose. I'd also want to play the story of Westworld similar to a Skyrim type of game (where you essentially explore the word like the Man in Black).

Reactions: Goldie
I really, really, really wish that we could get a good video game based on the Game of Thrones series.

An RPG-style game came out a while ago, where you played as a member of the Night's Watch. I remained hopeful and bought it even after many lackluster reviews, and honestly, it was disappointing. It's not that it was a terrible game, but it wasn't good by any means. Surely not what Game of Thrones deserved.

I know that Telltale Games made one, but I barely consider their games to be legitimate "video games". A proper, open-world RPG can't be compared to what is essentially a digital graphic adventure game. Not saying that it is bad, but I don't think it is what many hardcore gamers/GoT fans really want.

Reactions: Martinsx and Goldie
How about making the black Panther movie in video game? It's definitely going to be a bomb game because most people would certainly love to play it. Personally, I wouldn't wait for any form of reviews to be made on the game before I get. I'm personally getting it on its release day.

I want to play Breaking Bad in a GTA-style video game, where you can choose different characters and the missions differ depending on the character you choose. I'd also want to play the story of Westworld similar to a Skyrim type of game (where you essentially explore the word like the Man in Black).
I think Breaking Bad probably would work very well as long as they did it correctly. I didn't watch that series past the first season but I know a lot of people are obsessed with that show. I don't know how much they could add by making it into a game, but I'm sure there is a way to do that without making it feel too derivative. I've seen it done with many other titles successfully like Godfather and Matrix so I think that is a good idea as long as they capture the essence of what made the show beloved to the fans and probably just make it so they don't just completely retread the same story arch completely.

I really, really, really wish that we could get a good video game based on the Game of Thrones series.

An RPG-style game came out a while ago, where you played as a member of the Night's Watch. I remained hopeful and bought it even after many lackluster reviews, and honestly, it was disappointing. It's not that it was a terrible game, but it wasn't good by any means. Surely not what Game of Thrones deserved.

I know that Telltale Games made one, but I barely consider their games to be legitimate "video games". A proper, open-world RPG can't be compared to what is essentially a digital graphic adventure game. Not saying that it is bad, but I don't think it is what many hardcore gamers/GoT fans really want.

You don't have to wish too much my friend for Game of Thrones games to be made because the game is already out. It's already available in Google play store and iOS. I saw the game advertised once back and it looked very interesting with what I saw it it.

The movie Game of Thrones is among the best movies produced by HBO, I'm still waiting for the latest season that will released in 2019.IMG_20180609_101437_396.JPG

Reactions: Tonny