Totally Under hyped game . .

SeanXor

Registered
Apr 16, 2006
Indianapolis
seanxor.1up.com
(and no, this is not a paid advertisement!)

I just got Urban Chaos yesterday, and I know it is not getting a lot of hype, but for everyone who is like me and loves fun FPS games, then Urban Chaos is one to check out. It is a pure adrenaline rush to play, and the online is really one with some sweet team based gameplay.

dude, thanks for letting me know.......Since i got the first screenshots a while ago, i've been waiting for this one.......Naturally, i never pay attention to release dates:banghead:........Like i said, this is one i've been waiting for..........How are the controls and how well does the police shield work??....And one more thing, please say its not like a Manhunt type of game...Thanks man

i rented a hitman blood money... on the back was the advertisement for urban chaos. i played the demo and was instantly hooked..... the shield works as long as u dont get hit with a granade or a nail bomb. u just have to rember to walk forward after getting shot other wise u slide back. but i recomend it as a buy not a rent... i didnt get threw all the levels but the ones i did play i was very satisfied with... (rented it for 5 days) i got i think 35 of the 200 some odd medals and only 100% the first level... the masks are probly the hardest to find though.... and i didnt play online cause i dont have a adapter... i have the original ps2. but the game is over all very good and the best thing, it starts off easy and then gets harder as you go.... i havnt seen that in a game in a long time...

is this a remake to the original urban chaos on the psone?

urban.jpg

I played a demo and it was pretty sweet. I like the whole shield thing. That is really cool.