Top SEO Companies & Services for Freelancer

freelanceseo1

Registered
Jan 20, 2024
Hello, I'm Chandan Jha, a seasoned SEO freelancer with over 10 years of expertise dedicated to elevating businesses' online presence. With a proven track record, I specialize in crafting and implementing cutting-edge search engine optimization strategies that drive tangible results. My extensive experience spans diverse industries and website types, ensuring a tailored approach to meet specific business needs. Committed to staying abreast of industry trends and search engine algorithms, I bring a wealth of knowledge to enhance your online visibility. Partner with me to unlock the full potential of your digital presence and propel your business towards sustained success.

My goal is to help improve your website’s online visibility, attract more targeted traffic, and increase its keyword ranking.

On-Page SEO:

✓ Keywords Research, ✓ Improve URLs, ✓ Title & Tags Optimization, ✓ H1, H2, H3 Distribution, ✓ Internal Links, ✓ Optimization of Meta description and Meta Title, ✓ Robots.txt, ✓Sitemap.xml or HTML, ✓ Maintain analytics, ✓ Google Webmaster console

OFF-Page SEO:

✓ Natural White Hat SEO Technique

✓ High DR, DA, PA Links Building, ✓ Blog Submission, ✓ Articles Submission, , ✓ Profile Backlinks Submission, ✓ Guest Posting Submission, ✓ Business Listings Submission, ✓ Social Bookmarking Submission, ✓ Press Release Submission, ✓ Classified Submission, ✓ Blog Comments Submission, ✓ Images submission, ✓ Document sharing submission,

Thanks & Regards,

Chandan Jha

Email id: - chandanj02@gmail.com