Tooting my own horn

Beth

Registered
Aug 26, 2005
OH...IO
www.myspace.com
I just wanted to share how proud of me I am.

Recently I lost over 265 pounds. 250 of them was from my ex, Matt. But that is another story. We'll have storytime for that another time kiddies.

I found I didn't like the way I looked. So I toyed with the idea of all the fad diets out there. But in the end, I got up off my gamer ass and started going to the gym. For the last 2 months. I have been going to the gym 5 times a week. I run, lift weights and do crunches for 2 hours a day. I cut out sweets and I don't snack. I have currently lost 15 pounds.

YEA me!

Cool! Work out for me too. I found out recently that just thinking about exercise doesn't get you in shape, so I'll try something else.

Yeah I droped a dress size already, so I am not sure what that is in inches. I just got back...from my run and weights time to start on my crunche. *strikes a pose*

I work out on a daily basis.....Controller up, Controller Down.......And don't forget the best exercise....back before i had my bad foot.....It was the art of jumping off the couch when someone scored a touchdown on me in Xbox football games....

HAHA.....very funny.....I was too cheap to pay for real cliff diving lessons!!!.......And besides, even with only one good foot......I'm twice the athlete as most senior citizens.....Wait a minute, i'm 30, does that make me one of those too???

I sure hope 30 doesn't count as old. I'm right behind you. But don't take the seniors too lightly. One of the many lessons Kung Fu movies teach is this: Rule Number One- Don't mess with the old man!

pretty soon, we're going to have to start having matlock conversations and stories of how people had onions on their belts with all you old people

And how a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup is a great lunch in my book. Because we all like stuff we remember. Hey kurruption, give me 5 bees for a quarter. I have to get to Shelbyville, which was called Morganville in those days.

or just play with the Revolution controller. holding that thing at arm's length for like 5 mins will strengthen your arms in a jiffy.