Too old to play games?

I believe playing video games requires no age. Whoever you are or no matter what age you're in, you can play video games as long as you want it! BUT THERE ARE VIDEO GAMES THAT AREN'T SUITABLE FOR SOME AGES such as games that kids shouldn't be playing.
Yes, I totally agree with you! Despite the fact that there is no required age limit for adults to play video games, the kids must be secured or guided so that they will not be able to visit any other people who can take advantage of their weaknesses. Kids are still in need of counseling as to what games could be played by them or not. This will protect them from negative influences.

Game is for fun and a way to get entertained. It also helps with the way we think and reason. It helps the brain so I feel no one is too old to play any game as long as they have interest in it and can play it. I have seen so many men that are in their 50's and still pay their PlayStation games. I don't think I will ever be too old to play my video games☺

I believe that age doesn't matter when it comes to playing games. No one is too old to play. I believe that playing can make you feel like a child again.

Playing games doesn't have age limit. Some just started at a young age and some starts at an older age possibly because of work or whatsoever. So, we can never really say that we are too old to play games. In fact, as we grow old we tend to look for something to relieve stress or after a long day. And playing games is one of the best indoor activities that we could have.

Reactions: jeffreyjose48
Why is this question exist? No you’re not too old to play games. I heard a news that a 70 plus year old granny still plays gta 4 to keep her mind active, see even a grandma enjoys a game. Why would you ask this cause the games are advance to pkay by older people that’s just ridiculous. I love playing video games and will continue to play it tpuntil my hair is white.

There is certainly not an age limit that you stop having fun with games. People enjoy playing games from their childhood and into their adulthood. When you grow up as a gamer, you will always be someone who buys and enjoys the newest games.
That's true. There is no age limit in having fun with games. Its their right and decision.

Game is for fun and a way to get entertained. It also helps with the way we think and reason. It helps the brain so I feel no one is too old to play any game as long as they have interest in it and can play it. I have seen so many men that are in their 50's and still pay their PlayStation games. I don't think I will ever be too old to play my video games☺
I agree with you. I think playing games is for all ages. It's one way to have a good time whenever boredom will strike. And games is more fun if you have somebody to play with. Life is short so we should enjoy it. :)