Time Travel Question

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
This is a question on the Everyone Votes Channel. But it is rather interesting because if you want to go back in the past, you could fix mistakes, but the future could be a very interesting place with hover cars and teleporters. Plus, you might be able to plug in a cord to your head and play virtual video games Matrix style.

Which would you travel to and why?

I guess my only question is this time travel "Back to the Future" style or "Terminator" style? Does the mechine that you use to travel come back with you so you can travel again to the future, or are you kind of just booted back and told to deal with it?

If I could go back with controlled jumps and do whatever I wanted, I would make people start going back and start researching crazy things with time jumps, start off with something like the cure for death, and instead of having them visit the patient once a week or once a month to see any changes they would see them every day, just moving forward in time. This way they can figure out everything quickly and avoid losing information do to the lapses in visists.

Also flying cars.

I just want to plug something into my head and play virtual games. that would own. flying cars would be pretty sweet too. no more traffic.

I would probably just go back in time and totally kick people's asses in Street Fighter before anyone got good at it. That would give me about 3 hours of fame in Japan, and several years as the reigning champ in America.