This War of Mine

Squigly

Undead Gamer
Registered
Nov 10, 2014
Has anyone tried this game? It's a really gritty game that explores all the difficult moral choices people have to make during the harsh conditions of war. While there are many war games I think this is the first to really explore the experience of noncombatants caught in the warzone. One of the best games of this year, in my opinion.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070/

I've tried it and it definitely shows alot of promise. I did however for some reason find myself kinda bored with it quickly, I don't know why.

It's pretty difficult, but that's usually something I quite enjoy.
Also, I sort of missed an option to just skip time/fast forward instead of skipping the whole day.

I played it a lot, but somehow always failed to survive till the very end. I guess I'm an idealist, but more often than not I restarted the whole game if one of my characters died.

I heard they added a new starting location in the latest patch. Oh and apparently now you can choose your starting characters too!

I played it a lot, but somehow always failed to survive till the very end. I guess I'm an idealist, but more often than not I restarted the whole game if one of my characters died.

I heard they added a new starting location in the latest patch. Oh and apparently now you can choose your starting characters too!
I know what you mean, I'm kind of the same way. I however actually managed to kill all my guys... :/

I downloaded it the other week to play but I never got around to it, I have heard nothing but great things about it though. I was going to stream it when I got around to playing it, really interested to see what the story is all about. I have been avoiding watching other people play it.