Things That Suck

After playing Metroid Prime, when I see snow blanketing the ground, with a few flurries falling, I hear the Phendrana Drifts theme song (not the techno-like song, the first one) in my head. I consider that game's soundtrack to be one of the best. But, in keeping spirit with the topic, I must say... "focusing so much energy on ambient soundtracks when you have the capability of producing inspiring, melody-driven ones = suck" (*cough*MP2*cough*)

edit: Also, Xenosaga!

Last edited:
being off the company network for 2 days along with your whole department only to talk with the IT guy finally and realize that it was because our ROUTER was just UNPLUGGED....jeez. not only have i been away from mygamer for too long, but now i have a ton of work to do that i couldnt do before.

On that note, people who leave their Christmas lights up till like February suck. GET OFF YOUR LAZZY BUTTS, AND TAKE THE LIGHTS DOWN FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!

Halloween costumes suck. I kid you not, some weird lady walked into a grocery store I was in yesterday dressed in a swimming suit, with her face painted, and had a rubber duck floatation thingy around her waist. She came into the store and started talking really loud saying, "Its Halloween! Why aren't yall dressed up?" I wanted to smack her around and yell "Get a life you sorry woman!", but then I realized I post on MG so I really couldn't talk about anyone else. But seriously, it was strange to see an older woman looking like that.

Family members who actually remind me that they still owe me a graduation gift from like six freaking months ago. Half a damn year! Like I'd forget that everyone I know is all of the sudden a dead beat.

forgeting your huge mt dew at taco bell when you get your order to go because some crazy bitch is trying to gake 300 napkins, 4,000 hot sauce packets and 9 million drinking straws because she's insane and you are just trying to get away from her and so you forgot. damnit.