The things you do when you don't play.

When I don’t play video games i just listen to the radio, play with my dog or just browse the internet or just post her ;) . I love playing video games but not to the point that I’ll rely on it on an everyday schedule it will just eat my time and I’ll be unproductive. Having fun is good but go out sometimes and enjoy.

I mostly read books and watch videos. Sometimes I just rest mind from so much activity. So I take some time off to meditate and relax. It makes me feel so much better since using the internet can easily tire you out. There are so many things to see online. That's why we need to unplug every once in a while.
I also read books, listen to music and watch videos.

I usually surf on the internet like facebook, it really entertains me than playing a game, and it really releases my stress from playing a game.

I don't have time to do all I wish to do when I am not playing games I like to stay and have fun with my family or watch television, a football match, listen to music or just ride my bike.

I've always been wishing to learn how to ride a bike. Actually I learned it when I am 18 years old. But maybe that's the bad side of learning it by yourself because you will end up giving up. That's why I didn't succeed it learning it. Glad to hear your stories. Thanks for sharing.

I usually surf on the internet like facebook, it really entertains me than playing a game, and it really releases my stress from playing a game.

Yes. I also to browsing or watching some videos in my news feed. How about you? What do you usually saw in your news feed on Facebook?

When I don’t play video games i just listen to the radio, play with my dog or just browse the internet or just post her ;) . I love playing video games but not to the point that I’ll rely on it on an everyday schedule it will just eat my time and I’ll be unproductive. Having fun is good but go out sometimes and enjoy.

Wow you have a dog! I also have a pet dog. Mine is also a girl. She's a beagle. How about your pet dog?

I also read books, listen to music and watch videos.

Reading books is also fun. It depends on the book you're reading. But if you have a good one, you'll find yourself entertained for some time. It takes me hours to finish reading novels. So that alone can keep me occupied. :D

Reading books is also fun. It depends on the book you're reading. But if you have a good one, you'll find yourself entertained for some time. It takes me hours to finish reading novels. So that alone can keep me occupied. :D

What are you currently reading? If you don't mind me asking.

Apart from school and work I like to workout and sometimes I go cycling. But as the winter is coming I will propably start going to pool and gym rather street workout.

Watching action and martial arts - comedy movies is one of my favorite past time when I'm not playing games. Not to forget Korean dramas and Korean variety shows. At times, cooking and baking.

Having a sound sleep is all I do when I am not playing the game. The mind and body always desire a whole lot of rest and getting that rest when I am not playing any game is the best thing to do.

What are you currently reading? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm currently reading Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. It's the first part of a trilogy. I like the story since it's fantastical yet somewhat anchored in reality. My favorite is the ability to control hollows. It's sort of unique.

I love romance and and action, like mafia leader or vampire ..

Oh. I love romance, I read both young adult and adult novels.
I'm expecting that you read the series of Twilight? Because it's about Vampires and Wolves.

Apart from school and work I like to workout and sometimes I go cycling. But as the winter is coming I will propably start going to pool and gym rather street workout.

If winter is coming and you are going to the pool, I am thinking here that the water in the pool is warm enough. Am I right?
Do you also join some marathons?

Watching action and martial arts - comedy movies is one of my favorite past time when I'm not playing games. Not to forget Korean dramas and Korean variety shows. At times, cooking and baking.

Wow! there's so much things for you do it. I you do have a talent in the kitchen, which I don't have.
I love watching K-dramas and variety shows too. What are you currently watching?

Having a sound sleep is all I do when I am not playing the game. The mind and body always desire a whole lot of rest and getting that rest when I am not playing any game is the best thing to do.

You are absolutely right. I have lots of friends that they prefer to sleep when they are not playing, just like you.
But I think that's one of my problems, because I'm nocturnal. Thank for sharing your thoughts on us.

I'm currently reading Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children. It's the first part of a trilogy. I like the story since it's fantastical yet somewhat anchored in reality. My favorite is the ability to control hollows. It's sort of unique.

Sounds interesting. I have also read a trilogy but I don't know if it can be considered a fantasy book because it's more of a sci-fi book. It is "The 5th Wave", "The Infinite Sea" and "The Last Star" it is written by Rick Yancey. Do you know this book? I also watched the movie adaptation of the first book "The 5th Wave".

Oh. I love romance, I read both young adult and adult novels.
I'm expecting that you read the series of Twilight? Because it's about Vampires and Wolves.
I actually watch the series of twilight, but I haven't read yet the book, is it different to the book and movies?