The things you do when you don't play.

deotnicham

Registered
Sep 27, 2018
I'd prefer to watch TV. But unfortunately, we don't have a TV. So can it be considered watching on my laptop and mobile phone? My watching time is only at night up until dawn. That's only my free time because I have to work from noon to late night. So I always look forward to watch my favorite series and variety shows. It's only my stress-reliever and me time of the day. But then again I end up playing video games instead.

I mostly read books and watch videos. Sometimes I just rest mind from so much activity. So I take some time off to meditate and relax. It makes me feel so much better since using the internet can easily tire you out. There are so many things to see online. That's why we need to unplug every once in a while.

Reactions: jeffreyjose48
When I don't feel like I want to play games, I do reading stories in wattpad. Reading made me relax and have peace of mind.

That is whenever I'm at work and friends asked me to hang out. Perks of being an adult. You will know your priorities and what's more important. But I think you shouldn't let go of your hobby coz that's the only thing that makes you feel cozy. And for me , playing my favorite game every weekend at the comfort of my home is a must. :)

I mostly read books and watch videos. Sometimes I just rest mind from so much activity. So I take some time off to meditate and relax. It makes me feel so much better since using the internet can easily tire you out. There are so many things to see online. That's why we need to unplug every once in a while.

Yes. I agree with you. Just like what we do in our computer or devices for a rest, our body is the most important thing to have a rest. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! ^_^

When I don't feel like I want to play games, I do reading stories in wattpad. Reading made me relax and have peace of mind.
Wow! That's good to hear that you read. Thanks for sharing that. I am also a Wattpad reader. What story genre do you prefer?

That is whenever I'm at work and friends asked me to hang out. Perks of being an adult. You will know your priorities and what's more important. But I think you shouldn't let go of your hobby coz that's the only thing that makes you feel cozy. And for me , playing my favorite game every weekend at the comfort of my home is a must. :)

Yes! I couldn't agree more. Our hobbies are what other calls it "Our sanctuary". The moment that we want to relax and just have a "me" time as what I refer it to. And it is also a yes for that perfect term "Perks of being an adult". You need to spend time associating with your friends or colleagues to also feel that you are a normal adult. Thank you for sharing your insights! Glad to hear your thoughts as an adult, like me.

When I don't play games, I prefer to watch videos on Youtube. Since I am subscribed to a lot of Youtubers, there is a lot of great videos to watch. Sometime I would listen to the songs on Spotify.

I love to play games a lot when I'm less busy but if I need to change routine I go with reading an inspirational book.I have one alresdy I have been trying to complete for weeks now. So I read some inspirational books too.

Reactions: berry
I like to roam around the city and take photographs of people, street, vehicles, buildings, scenery and flowers. It keeps me relax and refresh. I love to keep memories and share it thru social media. Sometimes, I do gardening. I like looking at those plants/flowers especially when it grow and bear fruits or bloom. I like cross examining the plants if there are insects, butterfly, bees so I could take photos. This is always my endless interest to know and learn about the behavior of insects. This makes me happy. I also listen and play piano for more comfort and stress free life.

Well, working is obviously a given. If I’m not doing anything enjoyable I’m probably at work. That being said, there are different things I do during my off-time besides gaming.

For the most part, I usually watch a bunch of YouTube videos. I have a habit of letting a lot of my favorite channels gather up a bunch of videos and then binge watching them at once. I also love to watch history documentaries and read non-fiction work.

When I feel like it, I like to draw sometimes but I just don’t have the time and dedication for that art anymore.

Yes. I agree with you. Just like what we do in our computer or devices for a rest, our body is the most important thing to have a rest. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! ^_^

You're welcome. I also found it helpful since playing games usually makes us feel tired. I've noticed that our game performance improves whenever we get ample time for rest. So it's really a must for any serious gamer. :)

When I am not busy with my games, I am reading my books, watching Korean drama series, selling miniature toys at my online shop, writing a blog, watching Youtube Videos or crafting anything that is awesomely cute and lovely. I am also into watching movies and going to the mall. Spending time for myself or with my family and friends help me de-stress. Nothing beats having a happy outlook in life no matter what the circumstances may be.

I sew and Knit anytime I'm free and don't feel like playing games.I sonerimes sell them but most is for my personal use.

When I don't play games, I prefer to watch videos on Youtube. Since I am subscribed to a lot of Youtubers, there is a lot of great videos to watch. Sometime I would listen to the songs on Spotify.

Me too! I also watched some video on the YouTube. I always watched Music Videos of my favorite boy groups. I also watched some funny videos because there's a good feeling that laughing can bring to us.
I also have my Spotify account, some playlist that I listen to when I go to sleep. Thank you for sharing this to us. ^_^

I love to play games a lot when I'm less busy but if I need to change routine I go with reading an inspirational book.I have one alresdy I have been trying to complete for weeks now. So I read some inspirational books too.

Wow! It's a little different from playing games. I wonder what inspirational books you read. Would you mind if I ask the title of the book you are reading?

I like to roam around the city and take photographs of people, street, vehicles, buildings, scenery and flowers. It keeps me relax and refresh. I love to keep memories and share it thru social media. Sometimes, I do gardening. I like looking at those plants/flowers especially when it grow and bear fruits or bloom. I like cross examining the plants if there are insects, butterfly, bees so I could take photos. This is always my endless interest to know and learn about the behavior of insects. This makes me happy. I also listen and play piano for more comfort and stress free life.

WOW! I just want to say WOW! Photography is an ART. And I really admire people who loves photography and I was amazed for that fact that you also decipher your subject. Wow! I'm convinced that your work is really an art. A big thanks for sharing that. Really. (I'm curios with your work. Hope to see some of your work if you don't mind.)

Well, working is obviously a given. If I’m not doing anything enjoyable I’m probably at work. That being said, there are different things I do during my off-time besides gaming.

For the most part, I usually watch a bunch of YouTube videos. I have a habit of letting a lot of my favorite channels gather up a bunch of videos and then binge watching them at once. I also love to watch history documentaries and read non-fiction work.

When I feel like it, I like to draw sometimes but I just don’t have the time and dedication for that art anymore.

Thank you for sharing this. I also watched some historical movies. I just recently watched a movie that is famous here in my country. It was way back 1800. It was so interesting, so I think i do relate with what you feel when you watched some of it.
It's sad to know that you don't have dedication for art anymore. But I do hope when you feel like it, maybe you can draw again. Thanks again.

When I am not busy with my games, I am reading my books, watching Korean drama series, selling miniature toys at my online shop, writing a blog, watching Youtube Videos or crafting anything that is awesomely cute and lovely. I am also into watching movies and going to the mall. Spending time for myself or with my family and friends help me de-stress. Nothing beats having a happy outlook in life no matter what the circumstances may be.

Hi! Nice to meet someone who also love to watch K-dramas. I'm a fan of K-dramas too. (and a KPop fan, for real). What K-drama series did you last watch? If you don't mind me asking.

I don't have time to do all I wish to do when I am not playing games I like to stay and have fun with my family or watch television, a football match, listen to music or just ride my bike.