The Prank Thread

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
Darth Jonas posted his ice-jeep prank in the "Things that Rock" thread. I thought it would be nice for all of us to have an opportunity to share the best pranks we've pranked, had been pranked by or have concocted in our evil laboratories.

I COMPEL YOU TO SHARE!!!

once, I took one of those 18 inch long knitting needles, stuck it through my sock, covered it in ketchup, walked up to my sister and said my foot hurt.

As a camp counselor, I took a kid off of the top bunk in my cabin (matress and all), and moved him to the top bunk of another cabin. He didn't know it until the next morning, and even then he woke up three different times before declaring "Hey, you guys aren't in our cabin, get back to yours!" Then reality hit him and he wet himself.

It's come to my attention that there is a dangerously high risk of death from ingesting laxatives; so high, in fact, that the makers of laxatives should seriously consider discontinuing their product. Laxative use is contributing to an imminent decline in U.S. population which could ruin our economy. The newspapers are filled with stories on the death toll from laxative use. Something must be done to stop this epidemic.

With this in mind, I feel it is my moral obligation to advise everyone, please, for the good of humanity, do not attempt any laxative pranks.

Once there was an older lady that worked in the same building as me while I was in college. She hated my boss, and since I was his protege', hated me. She gave me grief and treated me like I couldn't be trusted even though I was eventually a building manager.

Fast forward to my senior years (I had two of them). A room mate of mine forgot that he put a quart of milk in the back of the refridgerator. Three weeks AFTER its due date I discovered the 2/3 full bloated jug. Instead of throwing it out, we did an experiment. We left it out and periodically released the pressure from the releasing gasses. When it had finally set into chunky cottage cheese and some cloudy water it was done. At the end of the semester, I sneaked a key to her office and emptied the experiment. That was on a Saturday. By Monday morning the entire office complex had a scent to it and her office (which had no windows) reeked so bad they called in some university plumbers to see if a sewage lines had broken. They happened to be friends of mine so I gave them a heads up. When they returned from their "inspection" one told me "Son, I've smelled some pretty foul things in my life as a plumber, but that made me gag." They had professional cleaners steam the carpet 4 times, put every industrial cleaner they could find on it, but to no avail. She smelled foul all summer.

Icing on the cake: my ex-girlfriend worked for her and had a milkshake in there the week before. She was blamed for the whole incident.

College Prank

I snuck in through my RA's window one day in college, and I hide three fresh fish in his room: 1.) I taped underneath his bed 2.) I taped to the wall behind his shelving unit 3.) I unscrewed his heater and taped it on the inside. He didn't find the first one for three days. By the time he did, his room (and the whole hall) smelled like the unholy dead.

He only found two of them (missing the one in the heater). When he finally found the one in the heater a week later, he thought his boss had done it with the building master key, so he hit his boss in the head with the rotten fish. :smile:

I also stole all of his boxers (save one pair of dirty tighty whites that I refused to touch) and inter-campus mailed it back to him. :crazy:

I'm a fan of breaking in to the target's home and doing horrible things (usually involving bodily waste) to his/her personal hygeine implements, photographing the process, then mailing the photos to him/her a few weeks later.

It's one thing to get someone's stuff (which many of my pranks have involved); however, my favorites are when you get the person directly. I've pulled dozens of them at camps, and some of them hold a special place in my heart. Like when one counselor claimed he was a light sleeper and could hear a cat breathe. I saran wrapped him to his bunk (he slept on the bottom one with no one above him), then I passed toilet paper under his bed, over the top bunk and back down until he was in an Angel Soft cocoon. I then proceeded to make his entire cabin into a giant spider web by tossing roll after roll back and forth across the cabin. We went through a case of TP. Only two kids woke up, but I convinced them it would be funnier to let their mean, ol' counselor wake up to it himself.

I never leave evidence. Which is how they know it's me.

Or the time Jonas gave me some hot sauce to try and then convinced me i drink water.....i think that's it....YOU BASTARD!!!

You were an innocent victim. My target would have been suspicious if I had refused to let you have any of it but insisted that he did. It was only habenero. Be a man.

there was a kid at school i hated when i was in 7th grade. after disecting a crawfish, i believe, i tossed all of it into his school bag on a friday, the last class of the day. he never mentioned anything...but he obviously found it. just gross, but i was pleased with myself.