The most boring thread in the world, nay, universe!

cuinneas

Public Relations Manager
Registered
Oct 29, 2005
Vashon Island, WA
i woke up at 4:52 this morning and nearly forgot to brush my teeth. Luckily I remembered just before I opened the front door. Phew!

TAHNK GAWAD !

you know what i hate, the feeling that you should eat breakfast in the morning...but you're not hungry cause it's like "dude i just woke up why would i want to eat raisin bran? there's too many raisins!" but you know you should do something cause otherwise you'll be hungry by the time you get to work and then you might run out and buy some mcdonald's food but that is bad for you and also expensive and the other alternative is to eat something really sugary like a poptart or something after you get to the office but once again it's just carbs and sugar like omg isn't there a better way?

I totally know that feeling. i get up way to early to eat breakfast but I know that I have to eat otherwise I will be hungry and snacking all day long. Sad thing is that I usually never eat anyways.

I just wake up and by the time I'm ready to leave, I know I don't have enough time to eat or I'll be late, but eat anyway because my body will revolt otherwise.

What is your quick meal of choice? Mine is a Banana and some granola with soymilk.... but that is only on the perfect morning.

i had almost forgotten about raisin bran... it is like the only thing that i can actually stand raisins in. Usually I avoid anything that advertises raisins as one of it's ingredients