The Last of Us

misskrystal1982

Registered
Oct 19, 2015
Anyone else play this?

I have to say, I like how they are sort of a "zombie" but not in the traditional sense. It's also a very great game that is almost movie like in its storyline. I don't play as often as I would like, but I do enjoy a game that draws me into the story.

For me I think the last of us is probably one of the most underrated games ever made, and even though it did get a lot of critical acclaim, in my eyes it didn't get enough.

I played it on the PS4 and its probably the best game thats been released on the console up to now, in my opinion.

Reactions: misskrystal1982
I played this in a video store which had a try the game out on the PS4 and it was nice to play the game and it felt like a real movie and the graphics, can look lifelike which was impressive and the story is about survival which is nice. I think the story was about survival and was enjoyable to play and Joel, he has a daughter like relationship with the girl he rescues and shows how survival can bring people closer. It is interesting to see a game that is made with passion and also a game which can be nice to play with friends, at night and would buy it later on when the game and the console gets cheaper.

And what's more, the game as come down in price quite a bit now also, even the PS4 version and if you want a game with longevity and a game that's going to keep you occupied for hours, then this game at that price is certainly value for money.

Good game. Played it on the PS3. It's zombie storytelling done right, 'cause it focuses as much on character development as plot. I'm really looking forward to whatever sequel they eventually pump out.

Should replay that game. It's not incredibly long, but I think it's been long enough that I've forgotten enough of what happens.

I agree. My son became incredibly fascinated by the concept of how a zombie could really happen. I feel it was an incredibly well thought out story and I hope if there is a sequel, it does the first one justice.

The main thing about the game was that it actually had a good storyline, and wasn't just a gore fest with no particular aim at the end of it.

People like games they can get involved with, and I think games like the last of us, should provide game developers with ideas of how to create games like this in the future.

The Last of Us had one of the best stories in gaming, and is one of the few games to actually back up an amazing story with great gameplay. This is one of the few games I make sure to play yearly.

The Last of Us is probably one of the best games ever created. It honestly was the total package in what you want in a game. It had a great story along with great gameplay that offered replayability beyond completion. One of the best games I've ever played and I can't believe that some could actually say it wasn't good.

It was a really good game. It had some Hitman elements as I noticed most games do have nowadays. Story line was well done. Felt more like a cinematic experience then a video game. The ability to upgrade your armory was a nice touch. That and a slew of different bad guys including regular humans was great.

For me I think the last of us is probably one of the most underrated games ever made, and even though it did get a lot of critical acclaim, in my eyes it didn't get enough.

I played it on the PS4 and its probably the best game thats been released on the console up to now, in my opinion.
You know at first I didn't agree with you but I think on a wider level, most people sleep on this game. Like I can't think of a single friend who's ever brought it up and I seriously doubt many people have played it where I'm from. I mean i'm sure they're out there but still. It's no GTAV where everyone and their mother knows about it. I'd say it's near GOAT level.

The Last of Us is one of my favorite games of all time. It has to be up there with one of my tops. The story line alone is one of the best that has been in a video game. Joel and Ellie are the perfect protagonists. Their relationship is one of the best ever told in a video game. I have played The Last of Us 5 times all the way through and I never sicken of the story. My favorite part is when Joel and Ellie come across the giraffes. That was such a beautiful moment. I really really hope that Naughty Dog will make Last of Us 2. Now that Uncharted is coming to an end, I can't see what else they would work on. The Last of Us has so many fans and I would love to see the story progress.

While I can see where your coming from when you say you want the story to progress, do you not think it might spoil the game if the series continues?

I think what made the game special was the fact that this type of game with the depth of storyline it had, hadn't been seen before, and so for them to make another one, they'd have to really do something special, and I'm not sure they'd be able to do the original justice.

I have completed playing both The Last Of Us Part II as well after playing the first game. It was a very good game. The character of Joel and Ellie in the game was so damn good. I have even watched the TV series adaptation of the game.

I love and enjoyed playing The Last Of Us Part 1 more than the Part 2. They are both good games. HBO did well in the TV show but for me, the game was way better.