The E3 Wii Line (movie)

That's Scott Schopman (Cohesion Dude) the Features Editor. I also want to say that Alex Ely (Wijg) was the guy that's MG's official George Lucas- he put that video together totally on the fly, and did all the edits and FX and everything else- AWESOME job man!

Yes. It looked good. Well done Dude and Wijg. I let my MyGamer job application process fall by the wayside (i.e. I never ended up submitting a review), but now I'm reconsidering putting my name in to join the ranks.

Yeah great job (as always). Scott's crazy lol.
What was that white booth thing that the blonde girl with the headphones was in?

wiiii dance

haha hey guys, its Scott...

ya that video was a good time filming and Alex did an awesome job editing.

The girl in the monitor was the Nintendo Booth... they had people in those things that talked to the people in the Line to see the Wii. They had a camera at the top of the monitors so the people in the screen could interact an answer questions, as you saw me flirting with the one girl in the video haha. and that slow mo guy with the mask... well we thought that was funny to slow down an let people see haha.

Glad you all liked the movie, be sure to vote for it on YouTube. its gotten like 600 hits so far

*saluteing* For the brave souls of E3 who have over came the long Wii line we salute you.

And now the Wii dance. *dancing*