The best weapon in gaming

then it is agreed, damn you people are still here, I just got out of class and have an hour before the next one, so know any good sites for when I'm done here??? And anybody that says homestarrunner gets kicked in the groin

I go to yahoo.com and play silly little arcade games when I have time to kill. If you have the bandwidth, you should check out www.krock2.com They stream some pretty good music.

Oh yeah that anal probe was awsome for a good while.

I gotta say after play Hulk Ultimate Destruction the best weapon is Hulk ripping a car in 2 and welding it to his hands making gauntlets.

wijg said:
I concur with the Chicken guns from Ratchet and Clank. I have only played the first one, but it was damn fun.

You poor deprived child!.....Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando is SOOO much fun! The Lava Gun, R.Y.NO.2, The Zodiac, Meteor Gun. *drools* Then there's Jak 2, only four weapons, but that Mech Suit of his and his Peacmaker are insanely awsome! Vulcan Fury is also fun to handle! That's all I've played that includes firearms really, but I just love those games SO MUCH! They were my first PS2 games and closest to my gamer's heart.

wijg is a deprived child, when he was younger he never knew the greatness of drinking juice, since he was raised in a strict diet of Government cheese and food that could be bought with food stamps he only knew about drinks, you know, grape drink, orange drink, etc. Go see Dave Chappelles new standup dvd everybody

i love grenades in like every game. i love them. love. especially when you can "cook" them before you throw them. and just for conversation (and bragging, why not) i was the first one in Worms Armageddon to win a red firey health bar by winning the Team17 sponsored B&G (bazooka and grenade) league monthly contest thing. it ruled. i wish there was a grenade smiley

The light daggers from Super Ghouls and Ghost were pretty cool. I loved that game. After you got the magical suit of armor, the regular daggers took on this extremely cool animation and were very fast. In terms of weaponry, I have always been a bigger fan of rate of fire than strength. Plus I really loved that green color of the magic armor. I have never been able to put my finger on why, I just did.

Tifa's Boobs FFVII

Medal of Honor series- Springfield '03 Sniper(one of the best ever in real life too!) Just sitting around picking people off!

a swimming pool with no exit - The Sims.

Or, my favourite, building four walls around someone and putting clown paintings all over the wall and making them stay in there with no food or bathrooms or anything.

Am I crazy?

:meow: