The best game trailer I've ever seen!

yea i hear bioshock is supposadly the scariest game alive, but idk about that. but it looks fricken sweet, and im getting it on release day.

were talking about bioshock boys, and MGS4, and i also think in my opinion that MGS4 was nothing more than a cinamatic.

well i know its probably real time, but i just hate that for a trailer they show it like a movie, while they shout show it like a game and show it like your suppose to play it.

thats y i hate it, its so decieving, they want you to think it will look and be like this but will come out diffrent.

i was refering to the MGS4 trailer, u cant tell if it looks like that or not. it will probably look like that, but you dont know.

If you want to see what kind of scary Bioshock will be, download the demo for System Shock II. It looks a lot like it in most ways, and System Shock II was mind-bendingly terrifying. It's very tense, and it makes you feel very fragile in a world full of powerful agents of injury.

MGS4 will be beautiful, just as MGS2 was for that generation skip. Kojima knows what he's doing. Too bad his film-nerd roots come though in the epic cinematics he creates.

And just today, or yesterday, a new Gears of War trailer was released, set to the Donnie Darko cover of Mad World, and it's absolutely stunning. The preview, I mean.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/7080

The jury remains out on speculative judgments of Gears of War. Though previews seem very optimistic.

I'd be curious to see how that trailer would feel if the original Tears for Fears version of the song was used. The direction, editing, and virtual photography were fantastic. I just wonder how much it cost to hire that director for it. Is it expensive, or can we hope to see more classy advertisements?

Of course, everything is cheaper when you make interns do it, and even if a director will do it affordably, that's way more expensive than "free."

Rats. And I was just foolish enough to believe, for the briefest second, that this was the start of something good.