The beauty of AC: Unity

It's glitchy as hell man. At first I thought that people are overreacting to minor bugs. So what if this game is bugged? Skyrim was buggy as well. The thing is, Bethesda still releases patches and updates from time to time. They fixed most of the issues. The same won't happen with Unity.

I think it just goes to show how little beta/player testing can actually achieve when it comes to ironing out all the bugs, especially in such an immense open world game. Players are bound to discover glitches which were overlooked, due to the sheer amount of relative playtime contributed by a very large pool of players, compared to the few beta testers.

Ubisoft are gaining a reputation of being the horrible new company, EA and Activision are infinitely better...

The game really is haunted.

They really should test their game a lot more before releasing it to the public. There are tons of bugs in the game, it's not optimized at all. It runs at low FPS on the best of machines. They should release a patch or an update that fixes these bugs.

I'm struggling to find anybody I know who has bought it. After watchdogs people were (rightly) very cautious.

Has anyone here bought it? If so, apart from the performance issues if you have managed to play it how does it rate up to the rest of the franchise in terms of gameplay and story? Nobody else seems to be mentioning that part in depth from what I can tell.

When I first saw the trailer, I was super hyped for this game. But after getting it for the PC, I'm slightly disappointed with the amount of glitches. Regardless, I can genuinely connect with the story characters and timeline of the game (I was hoping just a couple of years back that they would do 18th century France!) and free-roaming is (as usual) a pleasure in this game as well.