The action/adventure game we've been waiting for!

Yeah, I hate to say it, but I never finished reading it too. I read the first few pages , and it seems worth the wait.

Last edited:
Nerds like us know most of that stuff anyways, and can sense PR BS from a mile away. There's no reason to read the whole thing. But, they get paid to write news for everyone, not to condense the information for the convenience of hardcore users.

It looks like this season is rife with epic games (Final Fantasy XII, and now a long Zelda Twilight Princess, as well as two Final Fantasy remakes (III DS and V Advance) ) enough to hold everyone until the Summer Drought. Throw in some Bioshock after the holidays, and picking up other solid titles we missed in the holiday rush, and those who don't rush every game will have a great year full of awesome games and exciting industry news.

Ah, to be young and literate in this new generation!

I'm just trying to remember the last time IGN said anything OTHER than "this game pwnz @11!!!!!!" when it comes to high-profile, big-publisher titles.

That's why I don't read IGN. For the longest time, their site has been slow, unreliable, messy, the previews are especially useless and the reviews are too similar to the previews. Boo IGN.

listereo said:
It looks like this season is rife with epic games (Final Fantasy XII, and now a long Zelda Twilight Princess, as well as two Final Fantasy remakes (III DS and V Advance) ) enough to hold everyone until the Summer Drought. Throw in some Bioshock after the holidays, and picking up other solid titles we missed in the holiday rush, and those who don't rush every game will have a great year full of awesome games and exciting industry news.

Don't forget Gears Of War. Also I don't hold IGN high on my list, but it was Zelda I couldn't stop myself.