Tell me how this happens

bravehearts

Registered
Apr 22, 2006
ok i ordered from newegg.com a BFG Geforce 7600 GT sli compatiable (bcuz i got a combo deal with my MOBO..otherwise i would have went better) and they send me a BFG Geforce 7600GS, not sli compatiable.....i mean i know its like the same thing...but come on one is sli and one is not....plus no S i know looks like a T sure t follows s in the alphabet but their not related in any other way...lol...y am i talking about that???....anyways i got everything else in no problem...the case...omg..so buetiful....if u want to see it and considering buying a custom computer(which means you build it) get this case....Aspire X-Navigator Aluminum.....it comes with a 500 watt power supply that has a 12v-32A rating...it looks really sexy...i was about to gizz in my pants(an expressing me and my friends use, when somthing is like really good) also the OCZ mem i got omg...another gizzer in pants...platimum heat spreaders..OCZ is the best mem on the market....get 2 x1gb sticks and ur set and ready to go.....amd 64 4000+ 2.4 GHZ is awesome as well.....pair it up with an Asus A8n nforce4 .....its like penut butter and jelly....plus it has sli capiblities.....any comments??

yea it was...ok...i like puttin periods...lol...it creates pauses, so it doesnt seem like im rambling on in one sentance....w/e

Wait just a damn minute......Nobody steals the Periods.....I've been doing that since i started, mostly because i like beer waaaayyyyyy too much.....You can use them as well, i guess....Just know they have been known to attract Bears....

Three periods is called an elipse and is suppose to connote when content has been removed.

The Grammar & Punctuation Police will arrest you and flog you with wet umlauts.

I perfer the heavy metal umlaut:

MyGamer Röcks ! ! !

Back on the thread subject, sorry...

bravehearts, if your not happy with it, mail it back and be sure to tell your credit card company that your returning it, they'll do the leg work to get your money back...

Peace,

Last edited: