• Yes, i don't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, i'm going to try

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

etartin

Registered
Aug 10, 2005
This new mmorpg is pretty nice !! It looks very colourful and professional. The music is lovely and the character creation is pretty funky. I downloaded it at about 30-40kb per second....
I'd recommend downloading the game and watching the trailer which is hilarious…

www.dofus.com/en

See u in the game !! :moped:

Love the Free MMOs

Well, advert or not, I love finding out about free MMOs, and tactical gameplay is my favorite. I'm DLing it now. If anyone else is trying it out, let me know and we'll party up.

We had a test account login that I sent to a MIA reviewer... Meh.

If anyone wants to do a review let me know and I'll pass that ID over to you. ONLY someone that'sa going to write it up in like 5-7 days though, OK? I'm fed up with waiting. Grrrrrrrr.....

Imago, I'll be more than happy to take it... obviously I don't really need the account to write the review but it would be nice :)

What would be even nicer would be if you could ask whoever gave you the account if the time could be transferred to my acct. Now THAT would be appreciated. I'm getting DQVIII but I'll see if I can pound something out for Dofus.

hey all,

think final fantasy tactics type battles meets WoW professions and you get dofus ;)

you have an overall map in which you can move around and have various monsters that re-appear. resources also respawn on maps after being harvested. there are a fair amount of class/profession/stat combinations. enough to allow for more than a few hrs of determining what you want to go with heh there are stats you increase as well as spells. the map itself is limiting if you don't play but there are enough quests if you look around and enough eye candy to keep you entertained for quite awhile.

it has the look of a kiddie game while having the tactics and game development of a final fantasy game where you believe you have everything figured out and the game throws you for a loop and you realize it is alot more complex than what you originally believed - i believe this is mostly due to the silly graphics of the game ;)

besides humorous it is definitly a game i'd recommend to a casual game player. my gf has gone dofus wild! she loves the game and has introduced it to many of her friends. although not for everyone, it has many things that will interest many players. as i stated before, there is a storyline/quest side to it. it has the tactical side of turnbased battles. it has the silly side of it's graphics and it has an appeal that can't be described.

in short, if you haven't checked it out yet....what are you waiting for!

it's definitly a game that will stick in your memory, even if you don't like it.

after playing this game for a day i had the music stuck in my head for a week :X

that's my 2 cents for dofus ;)

ingame nics:

hailz
hailbuster
trinket

oh yeah...

the game directors knew there was too many choices for characters so for a single account you get up to FIVE characters!!!

just figured i'd throw that in heh