Superbowl prognostications

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
I predict the Steelers will beat the Patriots for the right to be the AFC representative, and the Giants will beat the Packers to rep the NFC. In the end, the Steelers will beat the Giants in SB XXXXIV.

So what do you guys think?

spudlyff8fan said:
HA!

NO!

Pats will probably end up beating whoever beats ot the Steelers in the first round.

Wow. A first round exit for the Steelers huh? You know . . . I always suspected you didn't know much about football, and now with that statement, you have confirmed my suspicions sir.

Did you see yesterday's 1st & 10/ First Take on ESPN2? Skip Bayless (who picks right a good amount of the time) picked Packers over Cowboys in the NFC and Steelers over Patriots in the AFC.

The Steelers are gonna repeat as champs. It's not too late to change your pick you know?

Great match-up this weekend with the Steelers and Vikings. I'm surprised this is a 1pm game. If the Steelers played better in the second half of games this could be a game between two undefeateds.

Steelers win 27-24

BUMP ! 2015 Superbowl will be either the Packers or the Seahawks from the NFC and either the Patriots or Broncos from the AFC. You heard it here first guys !