Street Fighter Contest Winners Announced

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
We would like to thank everybody that contributed to the contest, but there can be only "one"......errrr.........five winners. The following people have one a copy of Street Fighter Alpha Anthology for the PS2:

The Pocket
PrinceLUDA21
Darth_Jonas
The_Voice

Now who could be that mysterious fifth person???.......Being that it is summer and that can be hard for everybody to post the required amount of posts.....We are holding a Screenshot Contest right now:

The first to tell us the game this screenshot came from will win the final copy of the Street Fighter game (the four that have won already are not eligible)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 46
It's from Strider. I am 2 kewl 4 skewl.

Oh and Spud I am as brilliant as the aforementioned :p.

Last edited:
ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!!

Taku, i'll be sending you a PM with info....You've just won the last copy for the Street Fighter Contest...For all that didn't win, our next contest will be starting soon!!

Dude I'm F-Ing Stoked I never win anything in my life How sweet is this * doing the Offical WII DANCE*

I leave mygamer for just a few days - work got REALLY busy - and BAM, I win a game I was thinking of buying :) Awesomeness!

Have the games been shipped out yet? Just curious. As of yesterday I have yet to receive my copy. I hope it arrives today (as there is no postal service on Saturday in Communist Canada, and Monday is a holiday).

I too, have not received my copy yet. Maybe stopped at customs?

And they have mail service on Saturday in the states????

Yes. I had to hear about it the hard way. From an episode of Third Rock from the Sun.

The old alien (can't remember his name or the actor's) said this after getting the mail: In the United States, a day without mail is like ... is like ...
And then another of them pipes up: Sunday?

I turned to an adult (as I was wont to do in such years of my life) and questioned, what about Saturday? I learned the horrible truth then.

Stan will be sending out the copies this weekend.....Capcom sent them over to us, and he had to wait til the beginning of this month to send them....Sorry for the wait guys, but trust me, pretty soon you'll be Sonic Boomin' the game!!!

He's not in any of the Alphas? I thought he was in 3? It's been a while so I can't properly remember.

Nope. Each Street Fighter series (2, 3, and Alpha) have a different charge character with a 4-6 projectile and a 2-8 AA Kick. 2 has Guile, 3 has Remy and Alpha has Charlie.

Charlie, according to the story, taught Guile the Sonic Boom and Somersaults, and therefore, does them cooler. Charlie does Sonic Booms with one hand (Guile does it with 2) and does his Somersaults by kicking you twice.

On another note, Charlie held the US Martial Arts title in the SF world, but when he went on his long Shadaloo infiltration mission, had to retire the spot, leaving it open for Ken to win. In the story, he dies, though. So Ken's uncontested.

Last edited: