? Strange increase in forum postings...

hey I SAID that there were doubtless some straight ones SOMEWHERE.

Great... now you're going to get back at me by saying something totally ludicrous in a vain attempt at revenge... something like female strippers all have breast implants or something equally silly...

i dont know imagox. it is kind of silly every other moment. but the other half of the time you're just like "WOW BOOBIES!!!! OMG SHE PUT HER BOOBIES ON MY FACE"

which is also silly, which you think several minutes later (or the next morning with a hangover and an empty wallet) because all she really did is wipe a dollar bill out of your mouth with her tits that just got done rubbing all the other money in the place which is dirty from the dirty faces of the dirty jerks in there.

but then on the other hand... i mean they ARE boobs..and if you havent experienced it, it's hard to "knock" it

Brilliant as usual, I have a friend that's a stripper, a female one, that's right who's jealous? Anyways she told me this story about some guy that would always ask for her specifically, he always pay to get a lap dance from her, and after some time going there he asked her for her real name. She refused so he baught it off of her, 300$ just to know her real name, and she still gave him a fake name. Men are such tools, why would you want to know the name, if you've already seen the goods????

Hey Demi and Beth! Do you want to join on my quest for a male strip club? First round is on me!

What's sad? I want to see a bunch of ripped hotties strut their stuff. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree that you're a stud, Mav. I always like Ryu more than Ken.

I swear why do you guys keep wanting to be told you're pretty? You're vainer than most women I know.

Oh, I know I'm a stud. :weightlif You don't get to see as many nips as I've seen if you're a puny nerd. :crowded: - (its the closest thing I could find to resemble me between 2 nips) :wide-eyed :razz: