Stigma............ Ng?

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Ninja Gaiden will brace the PS3. Yes Ninja Gadien from the Xbox will be on the PS3. O you don't really care do you. You beat the game countless times already. Well here is a clip of Stigma http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/856/856529/vids_1.html

And from what I heard or can see in the clip that was two blades in the hand. Also a slew of new content. I need my ninja fix.

1) Ninja Gaiden SIGMA
2) Yes I do care.
3) Nobody actually beat that game numerous times.
4) Yes. Very much ninja goodness.

But for those of you who don't know, the reason that Ninja Gaiden is going to the PS3 instead of the 360 is because of difficulties Itagaki and Team Ninja had when they were making DOAX2 and how they had to cut things from the final game. And Itagaki doesn't like to be held back, so he always goes with the strongest console. It was only a matter of time, IMO, before he decided to go on to the PS3.

Team Ninja never went on record saying that Ninja Gaiden 2 will not see the lite of day on the 360. But he never said it will not be on the PS3 also. Who knows what will happen with Ninja Gadien. He may make one for the 360 and the Directors cut for the PS3.

And Spud I have beaten Ninja Gaiden multiple times already. 15 times to be excat. Most of that was on the first release on the xbox. On the Black version I did Easy once, Normal 3, Hard 1, Very Hard 1, And I'm getting treated on Master Ninja. Now that is hard everything else just takes time and practice.

Team Ninja really doesn't do ports, either. The closest thing is rebalances of Dead or Alive 2 that ended up on the Cast, PS2 and Xbox, which are just not ports. Really...we're not going to see any more DOAs or Ninja Gaidens on the 360.

money talks. They will always come back to it if they can make a wad of cash. Gaming companies get paid mega-bucks just to keep games exclusive to a system. If they can make more money by offering it to both, they will. Period. Idealistic notions of not accepting anything less than perfection should be tossed aside.

Uhhh...Team Ninja gets their money from Tecmo, not from Sony or Microsoft. And they get enough from Tecmo to the point where they can do whatever they want. And really, Team Ninja is a group of perfectionists.

Yes that they are. You see how long it took for Ninja Gaiden to come out. And still they feel as if the came is not complet yet. which sucks for us who want NG2 but instead I am ok with just harder and more NG that I'm getting feed. This now makes 3 games worth getting on the PS3, DMC4, MGS4, and NG, with in next year.

Sibebar: As I was playing DOA I thought what about Hyate getting his own game, or being fetured in NG. OR how bout this, Ruy and Hyate both get NG games but for different systems.

Do you play DOA4? If you do, I could slap you around on Live.

And there's this other game called DOA Code Cronus, which was generally rumored to be a Ninja Gaiden side game featuring Hayate, Ayane and Kasumi.

It's like that tho, and yes I do play DO$ online. Mind you that the connection I have in my house sucks but I can take my game over my brothers house to use is CABLE. Look me up on XBL I use the same name for my tag as you see on here. But i'm not that great in DOA, ok but not great.

But I rember hearing about that game never got to play it. But seiously would that not be a nice idea. I mean even if they were to release on the same system, It would make for great games.