Steelers Supa Bowl Champs!!!

Whenever that happens to me, the waitress' head does not explode, rather they just look at me with a mildly perplexed and disgusted expression, like I just told them I'd rather be spelunking in the basement of a latrine rather than watch the game.

Wait... maybe I WOULD rather be spelunking... No, no... well... maybe...

Funny anecdote (I was amused anyway)... Was in Starbucks in line, waiting for coffee, and someone mentioned the Superbowl. I turned to the wife and asked "Oh... is Superbowl Sunday upon us again already? Who's playing?" Upon which, a shocked silence filled the room as almost evetryone around me stopped, appalled by my sports ig'nance. The thick-necked goon behind us sort of rolled his eyes. And I said, purely without thinking "Well, crap... I guess now I just had my penis privledges revoked by the Real Man Society. Guess I'd better go read a book now." Laughter all around, except from behind me. But, luckily, he didn't pound me into paste...

I don't think he got it. :cookiemon

Last edited:
I'm ashamed about our candy problem, cuinneas - that's why I didn't mention it. I thought it was safer for all involved.