Stardew Valley

Kitty Reeves

Registered
Jan 19, 2015
Okay, so the newest "hot" game right now seems to be Stawdew Valley. A lot of people are saying that it's like Harvest Moon, but with more freedom to it. From what I've seen, it seems like a charming little retro styled game, and a lot of people seem to love it.

Have you played Stardew Valley yet? Do you like it? I've personally yet to play it, but I'll try it out at some point.

It's not really my kind of game but holy crap everyone is talking about it. I might give it a try but considering I've never played games such as Harvest Moon or anything of this style before, I'll keep my expectations low.

To be honest this seems like the kind of game that takes a lifetime and you'd still feel unsatisfied about something unfinished and go back to it lol. I like games that end.

It's not really my kind of game but holy crap everyone is talking about it. I might give it a try but considering I've never played games such as Harvest Moon or anything of this style before, I'll keep my expectations low.

To be honest this seems like the kind of game that takes a lifetime and you'd still feel unsatisfied about something unfinished and go back to it lol. I like games that end.
That is exactly how the game feels! I've put in a good 30 hours or so into it, and I still feel like I've got so much left I have to do. It's a really peaceful game which I like, as sometimes it's nice to just play a game stress-free, you know? The soundtrack is soothing and there's something really neat about cultivating your land, too. I really enjoy it!

I've purchased the Stardew Valley on my PS4 and I was so pleasantly surprised by how much fun it truly is. I know that it comes from an indie dev that made it by himself without any prior knowledge about coding and game designing but wow!

I'm making a nice little farm with some animals and when it rains I enjoy exploring the mine. People think that it's just a harvest/farm type of game but trust me, it isn't. There's many hidden quests and secrets that await you. I'd highly recommend it.