Sports games

jurew2

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
I'm a person that is quite a lot into sports, so I enjoy playing sport games a lot. Since I've been young I've been playing FIFA for the PC, Playstation and Xbox, the same was with the NBA games. From time to time I also play NHL or maybe some other sport video games. Do you also enjoy playing sports video games? Which ones?

Not exactly the actual sport but I enjoy playing a lot of Football Manager on Steam.

I really love sports games, they are my favourite genre. Out of all the games I own, I pour most of my hours into NHL or 2K14. Sports games never get old or boring, which is what I love the most about them. I can play for hours and then come back the next day and do the same thing for weeks.

Sports games are what I play the most in my PC and consoles. Like you, I'm into sports a lot. Aside from the unending gameplay, what I like the most is learning about the sports themselves. I learn about certain rules, the players that don't get to play a lot in the real world, etc. However, playing sports games by yourself isn't really fun for me. They get 10x better when played with friends.