Spore

JoeyGuacamole

Registered
Dec 7, 2005
Alright, this board is seriously missing some Spore-age. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not that big on PC games. Hell, I think I've maybe bought two or three in my life, but man does this game show promise.

Thoughts? Questions? Key lime pie recipes?

Does anyone think the scalability of the platform is going to be as flexible as Will Wright says it will be? I remember reports from once upon a time saying he intended it to be so sponge-like as to fit even into the DS's slender frame. Could it be? Because global and galactic conquest based on a single cell sounds like a great way to miss my subway stop.

If i played a bunch of PC games, i would comment more on the subject of the # of great PC titles coming out this year.....As for Spore, yeah, i'm looking forward to that one coming to consoles and i can't forget about Haze coming to Consoles as well.........Yeah, but getting back to PC gaming....I don't have much time to play the games that i want on the computer for fear that Stan would tell me to get back to work on the website....heh