Spike Awards

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
Well, despite stupid hosting, the stupid guests and the annoying everything else....it wasn't as stupid or fanboyish. There was the standard Madden 2006 (which obviously won Sports game of the year) but the main thing was Resident Evil 4 winning Game of the Year.

so did anyone watch this? was it crap like all the year's before it? heh, i think i can answer my own question.

I watched it. Yes, it was crap, but not QUITE as crappy as the year before, since there was more variety in the games nominated, and it didn't have stupidass Snoop Dog hosting it. Damn he sucks...

why continue to watch crap???

YOU'RE THE REASON THEY KEEP MAKING CRAP!!

:::angry:::

When I heard Enter The Matrix won for best movie-based game of the year last year, I swore to never watch that show ever.

The Spike TV Videogame Awards is an award show for people that aren't worthy of calling themselves gamers. It's for the drunken frat boys that buy nothing but sports games and any game that goes boom.

I haven't watched an entire Gphoria show yet, but I've heard it's a much more dignified videogame award show than MTV's embarassing crap.