Song of the Day!

tigaer

Registered
Apr 20, 2006
Post your song of the day, no debates just post it, nothing else.

Nine Inch Nails - The Line Begins to Blur

Vitamin R - Chevelle.............They just keep coming back when i try to get over this song it comes back

And I got two Blow Me Away - breaking Benjamins And i didn't know that was on the Halo 2 SDTK. I probably didnt realize because I was taking so many retuns on the game next week or so.

ok this is a little gay but...

My life is brilliant. My life is brilliant.my love is pure. I saw an angel of that im sure. She smiled to me on the subway. She was with another, but i wont lose sleep over that, because ive got a plan. Your beautiful, your beautiful, your beautiful, its true. I saw your face, in a crowded place, and i dont know what to do, cuz Ill never be with you. yes she caught my eye, as i walked on bye, she could tell from my face that i was, fuckin high, and i dont think that ill see her again, but we shared a moment, that will last till the end. Your beautiful, Your beautiful, your beautiful its true. I saw your face in a crowded place, and i dont know what to do, cuz ill never be with you. Your beautiful, Your beautiful, your beautiful its true. Your beautiful, your beautiful, its true. There must be an angel, with a smile on her face, when she thought up that i could be with you! But its time i face the truth, i can never, be , with you.

yay, time to bust out a DDR song... Thanks to kawaiiradio for reminding me of this.

Butterfly ~ (Aqua)

Little did I know that the Aqua who sings this was the same one that sang the "Barbie Song" from oh, so long ago (it kind of explains the sluttyness of the song though XD) Oddly enough, I realized that while singing in the shower. Weird.

Here's to the nights....eve 6.....stuck in my head.....and gna prolly have a sweet time tonight lol....