Sometimes a movie comes along that makes you think "What the ****"...

There's a documentry with him going on and on about how he wants his funeral to be. Johnny Depp paid for most of it himself.

It's the details that are f'd up. They fired this man's ashes in a specially constructed cannon for the occasion across his estate I believe, cuz he always loved explosions.

Well who doesn't love explosions? They rock!

I saw The Accidental Tourist when I was 8. It was so bad that my father had to take my friend and I out into the lobby toplay games because we couldn't stand it. He had fallen asleep watching it. My mother was the only one to tought it out. And they gave the movie multiple Oscars! That is a very WTF moment. I have yet to forgive Geena Davis.

no...no you don't...no story...typical minimalistic 70s approach to filming...except for the one scene

Great Expectations - I read the book but I imagine the movies are full of WTF moments - hated that book so very very much

Jacob's Ladder- WTF 'cause of all the weird/freaky stuff, but still great.

The Thing- Angain WTF because of all the weird/freaky stuff, but man was it great.

Stay- I don't want to spoil anything, but the whole movie is WTF. It's excellent, if you haven't seen it, you should.

Closer- 'Cause I didn't expect it to be that raw with the language.