So who is getting New Super Mario Bros. tomorrow?

I just bought mine and was playing it for a few hours. It is a lot like Mario 1 on NES. If you are a fan of platformers or the original Mario game, then you definately need to pick this up. There are multiplayer options and mini games too!

You're not in civilization as you post that? >_>

I'm seriously considering trading in Prime Hunters toward this game. I figure that I can pick up Hunters later on for my Metroid game collection at a low price anyway, and it's not like I want to play it for another year.

Nah, it won't drop in price. It's pretty rare that handheld games drop in price, especially ones so popular. I'd recommend keeping it.

the_roach said:
You're not in civilization as you post that? >_>

Nah, when I poseted that I was stuck on the island where I work. It costs 20 bucks to ride the ferry and the internet connection that I do have is really sketchy.

Yeah, this game is very well done. I hope they make more of them.

I actually beat the game in around four hours, but I am still playing it to unlock all the various coins and special stages. AMC all the way!

Another
Mario
Classic

Heh, that was a little corny, but if that phrase catches fire, remember who made it up!!

cuinneas said:
Nah, when I poseted that I was stuck on the island where I work. It costs 20 bucks to ride the ferry and the internet connection that I do have is really sketchy.

Ah, that might explain why you were in and out a lot on AIM after I added you to my buddy list. Working on an island sounds kind of fun... then again, my idea of an island might just be altered a bit since watching Lost. :p

Anyway, now I must figure out when I'm gonna be getting this game.

Maybe I'll go to Walmart and buy a copy since I won a random $20 gift card to there last night at my after-prom (that was a looooong Friday, let me tell you XD Very fun though.) Idk, I really wanna get so many other titles, like Brain Age and Lost Magic to name a few.

the_roach said:
Ah, that might explain why you were in and out a lot on AIM after I added you to my buddy list. Working on an island sounds kind of fun... then again, my idea of an island might just be altered a bit since watching Lost. :p

Yah it is an island near Seattle that is filled with hippies. There is a small town and an even smaller town on the island an that is about it.

Yea imma get it ... i mean it's mario for God's sake. What would really sell the game is if it would and can use the touch screen good. That's why we all brought the DS, for the new interactiveness towards a game.

So I got the game... I like it. It seems pretty easy. After playing only a couple of levels I had about 21 mans already. The charaters are a little floaty. That could have been made a little better. Other than that. ROCK ON!

I got it yesterday. I'm at the beginning of world 3. I have 0 complaints. Very fun. Luuuuuv the Mega Mushroom. Haven't figured out Shell Mario yet though. Seems pretty useless at this stage.

Can't wait 'til my friend gets his DS so we can play the vs. mode together.

My fiancee guilted me into lending her my copy of NSMB 'til we're married, cause she only had one game (Nintendogs). Now she has Super Princess Peach, but I don't think I'll get my Mario Bros. back any time soon.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr......ls.