Sinful...

I dunno if gamers will see it. I mean, comparing it with Final Fantasy: Spirits Within...

FFSW was a generally well-animated, and cool looking movie. But it had no game tie-in or a storyline that wasn't so pretentious that your dog's tapeworms knew it. But we didn't know it would be sucky to mediocre. We do know that this movie WILL suck. But it has the advantage that it will have cleavage and bouncing EVERYWHERE. But yeah, it's gonna suck. Alot.

And they should've used Spin Me Round.

I almost thought that trailer was a parody or something. Then I remembered reading about the DOA movie some time ago. So, I went from laughing to being afraid...so very afraid.

WHAT THE HELL. WTF. Come on IT's about the chicks. Yes they look good but who cares about them what happen to Ruy or Hyate or the Bruce Lee guy. I can't beleive this crap. I'm IN OUTRAGE. SEE THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH HOLLYWOOD NOW.

I'm making a PROMISE RIGHT NOW. for if i make it in the movie industry I will not make crap. I will not make bullS*** movies because I can. If i recant on this may good strike me down.

I don't think that Itagaki personally signed off on this. In fact, I'd bet against this being the case. Personally, I doubt that Team Ninja has anything at ALL to do with this movie, and really, I'd chalk it up to Tecmo of America wanting a couple million to do some marketing.

Street Fighter thats all I will say.

You know what this means NO NINJA GAIDEN MOVIE. Because this movie will suck so hard, SO HARD THAT I CAN"T EVEN EXPLAIN. No one will let the Ninja gaiden Move see the light of day. But I'll try i'll if I make it. *sighs with distaste* Games into Movies should and could be better than that. Its Movies like this and Street fighter that give it a bad name. O and Doom. *shaking head*

It's things like this that heap more and more doubt upon the Halo movie. I just hope that it won't be, dare I say it. :trash:...
:crying:

I love in the beginning how they are talking about what guys look cute while 120130493243509732 men are sprinting at them with katana's... gets me everytime haha

Wow thats what i said when i saw it(and i'm not using wow as a good thing). This movie is hands down gonna suck some major anal juice. WTF if ur gonna make a movie based on characters from a respectful fighting game at least make it a hardcore fighting movie, not some sissy-girlly 'I just broke a nail' movie... WTH were they thinking, they just lost millions of dollars on making a movie that won't even sell 2 tickets. IDK whats up with the movies in the 2000's but only a selected few were good and this would just add on to the crappy list.

^A respectful fighting game??? Was that comedy? If it was- Har Har!
:fryingpan

I will watch this movie for one reason- Jamie Pressley.

"You just said your sisters hot! What a fuhreak! You're going to hell man! "

Ah, good times.

sdman135 said:
IDK whats up with the movies in the 2000's but only a selected few were good and this would just add on to the crappy list.

See it's proof that the 80's and 90's were the best. And it has nothing to do with us getting older. EVERYTHING JUST SUCKS. Movies, Music, TV are not the same. KIDS DON"T EVEN WATCH SATURDAY CARTOONS ANYMORE. *sighs with distaste*. Even games are not the same. Sure there fun and cool but not the same. Remember those days when you played for hours on end and got nothing but a blister on your hand. Or how about getting to the end of the game and then die. You'd have to start all over again. No memory card just pure skill at the art. those were the days. *tear falls from eye*

hey you young wipper snapers get of my lawn before I hurt you. * trying to chase down kids* I'll get you young thunder cats oneday.

But basil i'm not that old I'm 20 be 21 in sept. I can't be that old can I?

mlvassallo said:
^A respectful fighting game??? Was that comedy? If it was- Har Har!
:fryingpan

I will watch this movie for one reason- Jamie Pressley.

"You just said your sisters hot! What a fuhreak! You're going to hell man! "

Ah, good times.
How bout ya stfu cuz Dead Or Alive rules.

spudlyff8fan said:
How bout ya stfu cuz Dead Or Alive rules.

Never said it didn't "rule" there little buddy (although give me any Capcom or SNK game over it anyday) - I was laughing at the phrase "respectful fighting game".

basilmunroe said:
Naw, you're not old. I'm older than you. You were just being crotchity.

Because these chilin don't understand. But honestly is it because we are older or getting older. Or is the 21st centeruy starting off on a bad foot. Music, Movies, Games, TV, al most everyting is not what it used to be. Things are good but the 80's/90's were the best.