Sin City

Lylabean

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Hattiesburg
www.romperz.com
So this weekend we went to the movies..first time in a while...and saw Sin City. Joe is an uber fan of the Frank Miller graphic novels. I like what I have read of them but haven't read all the ones we have.

Well we loved the movie...it's shot in black and white except for some accent colors here and there. I saw an interview with Michael Clarke Duncan and he said the whole movie was shot in front of a green screen. It's really comic book, larger than life. Joe said it's the most authentic, almost ripped-from the pages of the comic book movie he's seen.

Just wondering if anyone else saw it or is planning on seeing it? There is a fair amount of nudity and a lot of violence.

Lynn

loved the nudity, The movie is the best comic based movie to ever come out, Spiderman purists may start bitching and moaning now, Having read the graphic novels, kind of gives it away, but you still get the same level of shock, when you hear Bruce Willis say the line "A young girl for an old man....." I won't say the rest, or I'll give it away. If you liked pulp fiction or Kill Bill, you'll love this movie

I really want to see this, but I think I'll probably wait for the DVD version, so I can soak it all in slowly, with my drink of preference at my side for enhancement.

wow it's only been out 4 or 5 days and you are all awaiting the dvd, damn watch city of god and play god of war for 4 or 5 months until then though. Oh also Orgazmo was just re-released on dvd stop reading this and go out and buy it. "Dad, I think I'm going to stop doing Hamster style." "Thats nice son."