Sega Genisis!!!!

SPARTAN Pop

Registered
Jan 2, 2007
orange county
www.myspace.com
gosh i hope i spelt that right = P anyways im agahst that no one has yet to put a sega thread!!!! >= ( hahaha anyways my fav games for that glorious system were sonic 2, vectorman, golden axe, gunstar heroes, toejam and earl 2, and altered beast. what about you???

Oh, the Genesis...

I was a SNES owner, and all I could think of was how nice it'd be to play those Genesis games. Of course, my friend reminds us during every nostalgic conversation of the 16-bit days that he had a Genesis and actively regretted it.

Thusly, I was pretty excited when I heard Wii would carry Genesis games. All of those years of pre-adolescent consumerist yearning... I wonder how often this sort of dream comes true?

Street of rage was one of my most favorite games, Contra Hard Corps,Sonic 3. A lot of others I can't realiy remember, but I had genesis/snes and a load of games for both.

Comix Zone was a truly great game...unfortunately the simple fact that there were no extra lives, and no continues made the game nearly impossible to beat.

Anybody heard of a Genesis game called Herzog Zwei? I swear it was the precursor to RTS on consoles. You will get a high five (or a low five if you prefer) if anybody could get the emulated version of that.

thunderking85 said:
Street of rage was one of my most favorite games, Contra Hard Corps,Sonic 3. A lot of others I can't realiy remember, but I had genesis/snes and a load of games for both.

Yeah Streets of Rage was ridiculously fun, I had to get it on the Wii marketplace. In retrospect now, it's kinda easy.

They are directly from America

[align=left]Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to buy wow gold China from her visit to her daughter in the States, she went to a city bank to cheapest wow gold deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her. At the bank counter, the clerk checked each note carefully to see if the money was real. It made the old lady buy cheap wow gold out of patience. At last she could not hold any more, uttering. "Trust me, Sir, and trust the money. They are real US dollars. They are directly from America." [/align]