Sega Genesis

DarkGizmo

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
NY
www.revillution.com
Anyone else a big fan of this console growing up? :D I spent hours upon hours a day playing my genesis when I was younger. Loved games like Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Vectorman, Mortal Kombat II, Sonic 2, and more. :D Sega really made quite an awesome console with the genesis. It's a shame the ones to follow weren't so successful. :( Dreamcast will always be my favorite console of all time. :D

Of course! I loved so many of the classic games, and it was a great console at the time...I can't even tell you how much time I wasted on it ;).

Reactions: DarkGizmo
I loved Warrior of Rome, Shining in the Darkness, Herzog Zwei, Buck Rogers, and a bunch of others. They did make a great system, but the might of the SNES won the battle in the end. Yes I also owned a Dreamcast. It was a great system that was short lived once hackers figured out how to rip the CDG disc. So sad the way it ended for them. Residnet Evil: Code Name Veronica and Hydro Thunder were great games for the Dreamcast.

I loved that console and I'm very glad that I got to play on that console since I never really enjoyed my experience with Nintendo systems. My favorite game for it will forever be Streets of. Rage and I'd honestly still play it today if I still had a Sega and even better someone to play it with. 2 player co-op on that game was the best even if it did make winning a lot more difficult.