Ruby Vs. Saphire, let the battle begin.

sorrowscall

Great Hero Rosayln(Okage)
Registered
Nov 9, 2014
With everyone buying their copies and talking about them, has anyone stopped to remember the old playground battles we all used to have where we would want to battle someone with the opposing color? I remember most of my friends would buy in pairs so that they could have somebody using the opposing color to battle and trade with. To put a long story short, in order to do the same (battling and getting the Pokemon not found in that game's version) are you going to buy in pairs or sync up with a friend buying an opposing color?

I bought both. So that is how I handled any version exclusive stuff.

I prefer Ruby. I'm 100% willing to admit it is because that is the one I had back in the day.

Reactions: Tycoonie259
I've got my hands on sapphire recently, and I'm in love with it's nostalgic feel, though I'm pretty sure I would say the same if it were ruby which I would have bought. But I was never a really serious pokémon player though I really enjoyed the game, so I can't really judge which one would be the better one.

I usually buy one, and let my brother buy the other one! We have been doing that since we were kids, so why stop now! :p

I bought Omega Ruby, mostly because I had Ruby whenever I was younger, and I have to say that I love it as much now as I did back then. It is just so nostalgic and brings back so many memories, I can't wait for the re-remakes of Fire Red and Leaf Green too! :)

I'll hope and wait for emerald hehe, that was the version I played back then.

Well it's not 100% sure that delta emerald will be made. They've also trademarked 'pokémon gray' some time ago, and they never published a title with that name either, though it's more likely they'll make a delta emerald since it will be bought so much then!

Well it's not 100% sure that delta emerald will be made. They've also trademarked 'pokémon gray' some time ago, and they never published a title with that name either, though it's more likely they'll make a delta emerald since it will be bought so much then!

A Delta Emerald game would make a lot of money. I know a lot of people who would be buying it! It's like that old saying, "Money makes the world turn."

Reactions: Tycoonie259
I usually buy my pokemon games in terms of how I find the legendary's appearance. I bought Ruby when I was younger and I have to admit it was one of my favorite titles in the pokemon series as well as Groudon still being one of my favorite legendaries. I have nothing against Kyogre however, I even got him recently in Heart Gold. As for buying both games, I have never done that except for the 2nd generation when I bought both Gold and Silver, because Ho-oh and Lugia were just so awesome! :D

A Delta Emerald game would make a lot of money. I know a lot of people who would be buying it! It's like that old saying, "Money makes the world turn."

Probably, though the original Emerald was kind of 'rare' so it's a bit lame that everyone can buy it now, though it was a great game with great pokémon so that makes it not that bad I guess. Delta Emerald would/will be a big success, that's for sure. I think I'll buy it once it gets released, and then I can transfer my pokémon all back from the original sapphire to Delta emerald to get an achievement :D

I shall wait by your side. If we line up now we can be first. Emerald was the superior game in the past. I'm hoping they release an Emerald version this time around too.

It'd be cool if an Emerald Remake was released, but I doubt that's really going to happen. Whenever my friends and I buy games together, we always try to buy different versions so that we can trade each other version exclusive Pokemon. I prefer Ruby because I've always thought that Team Magma looked cool, even though most people I know seem to prefer Team Sapphire's character designs.