Rip Psp?

Taku

New Member
Registered
Aug 26, 2005
73
0
0
Eh I think it exagerrates grossly. And Wii games for 40 dollars? lol at them. Unless that's confirmed.

Frankly yah PSP doesn't have a killer app but it has solid games (and before I get 500 of you up my butt saying LOL NO ITS JUST PORTS AND X GAME THAT I HATE I happen to be interested in them so =P to you). DS has solid titles as well, more then the PSP but I dunno if you can call anything a killer app. Maybe you can. *shrugs* I still don't think PSP is over with =\.
 

OP3 NinjaMan

New Member
Registered
Apr 30, 2006
175
0
0
In your head...
www.operation3000.com
The_Voice said:
Dude, how in the world did you find that huge pile of crap, the PSP is alive and kick'n...

There are a few downfall, like Sony pull'n the carpet on Logitec's developement of the keyboard, the delay of the GPS, and now I hear the end of UMD are near too... But the system w/ the updated firmware rocks (gaming, surf'n, and the newly added RSS reader), the DS will never even get close to what the PSP can do at this moment...

Peace,
 

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
4,550
3
0
34
somewhere
Yeah, seriously. The PSP has some good games (Metal Gear Acid, Mercury, Loco Roco, Tales of Eternia) and has many more coming out (Metal Gear PO, Guilty Gear Judgment, Lumines 2).
 

The_Voice

New Member
Registered
Jul 13, 2006
201
0
0
OP3 NinjaMan said:
Dude, how in the world did you find that huge pile of crap, the PSP is alive and kick'n...

There are a few downfall, like Sony pull'n the carpet on Logitec's developement of the keyboard, the delay of the GPS, and now I hear the end of UMD are near too... But the system w/ the updated firmware rocks (gaming, surf'n, and the newly added RSS reader), the DS will never even get close to what the PSP can do at this moment...

Peace,
End of umd is not near... it's here, as has been discussed.

I still say that it's a clunky device. Very big. Load time = big no no in my book for portable gaming. I pull my ds or gba out on a bus or subway and BAM, I'm gaming in no time.

And how come they haven't released an updated PSP yet? Not just a new colour, but a new device? The DS lite is awesome (the original Ds has the same clunky issue that the PSP has). Honestly, when both came out originally, I was waiting for the first hardware update to either, and nintendo pulled through with a winner while sony came out with... white?
 

OP3 NinjaMan

New Member
Registered
Apr 30, 2006
175
0
0
In your head...
www.operation3000.com
The_Voice said:
End of umd is not near... it's here, as has been discussed.

I still say that it's a clunky device. Very big. Load time = big no no in my book for portable gaming. I pull my ds or gba out on a bus or subway and BAM, I'm gaming in no time.

And how come they haven't released an updated PSP yet? Not just a new colour, but a new device? The DS lite is awesome (the original Ds has the same clunky issue that the PSP has). Honestly, when both came out originally, I was waiting for the first hardware update to either, and nintendo pulled through with a winner while sony came out with... white?
When I'm kill'n time at work, I can pull out my PSP and be on my clan's forums or website in less than a minute, I can hit my favorites and check (or read) my emails from both my HotMail or Comcast accounts, I can spool around a hundred of my favorite songs off my PSP, swap out a memory card and watch my choice of 4 different movies... I think it's been weeks since I've even played a game on my PSP, but when I do choose to play a game, it rocks...

Why would I want a different shaped device, it's fine and Sony supports it with great firmware updates...

Tell me, does this DS that you speak of do anything other than play games, this is a real question because I no nothing about it and would really like to know...

Peace,
 

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
4,550
3
0
34
somewhere
Actually, the DS as a web browser coming out on it, and you can buy movies for it...

There's also a TV antennae and radio cartridge thing you can buy...

But it's about the games.
 

tamj

New Member
Registered
Jan 30, 2006
213
0
0
40
everywhere
spudlyff8fan said:
Actually, the DS as a web browser coming out on it, and you can buy movies for it...

There's also a TV antennae and radio cartridge thing you can buy...

But it's about the games.

Aww... you really DO read my threads.