RIP Monolith Soft

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
Yeah, even though most of you are already in Mistwalker, I'll still miss you. But you're owned by Nintendo now. It was nice knowing you. And I'll always remember you for Xenosaga. Not for Super Yoshi RPG 6 what Nintendo's gonna have you making.

Give it a chance........ oh forgot who I was talking to. But still, maybe nintendo will let them make a sort of directors cut of the great Xenosaga. And maybe we will get a couple of Tales Of RPGs on the Wii.

Oh but still nintendo is doing pretty good now so maybe nintendo changed their ways and will do good things with Monolith

How exactly are they doing well? Buying Monolith is just another example of Nintendo bolstering their first-party branding to supplement the simple fact that they still have absolutely no third party support.

Well, they have sold over 6.5 million Wii and around 23million DS and that what I mean by doing good. And you don't know for sure so let just sit back and see what they do with it.

Well, they have sold over 6.5 million Wii and around 23million DS and that what I mean by doing good. And you don't know for sure so let just sit back and see what they do with it.

What I mean by doing good is putting out good games that aren't based on cards or gimmicks. Which Nintendo is probably going to have them do.