Rift Leveling

nafretiti

Registered
Dec 4, 2014
Recently I have been playing a game called Rift, this game is very much like World of Warcraft but only a free version. Questing is a good way to level and I know that skinning and foraging is also a good way to not only level, but to earn some coin to purchase mounts and gear. I am wondering if there is another way to level in games like Rift that are more accurate than all of those other little things? Generally I'll loot, but that is more for platinum, gold and silver purposes. So what experience could you share that would help?

I've only ever leveled through questing in any of the MMORPG games I play, including Rift. I know in WoW you can now also level by playing in Battlegrounds as well, but I've never been that into PvP. I'm not sure if Rift has a similar system or not. If they do, I haven't come across it yet.

You can find Rift through a search, totally free and pretty much like wow. They have instances, and war-fronts which are pretty much like dungeons I suppose. I believe they even have actual dungeons,I can't remember as I have not played for long again since I started playing more. Recently just trying to help my friend level and get as high as I am, but he seems to think I have some sort of boost which is impossible because I don't.

You can find Rift through a search, totally free and pretty much like wow. They have instances, and war-fronts which are pretty much like dungeons I suppose. I believe they even have actual dungeons,I can't remember as I have not played for long again since I started playing more. Recently just trying to help my friend level and get as high as I am, but he seems to think I have some sort of boost which is impossible because I don't.
I know, I have Rift and started playing it a few weeks ago - I just am not familiar with all the possible ways to level a character in the game yet. My primary focus lately has been WoW and Sims 4 for my YouTube channel.

Yeah, I'd like to know more as well. I've considered playing Rift because it is like WoW (and because some of my friends moved there from WoW). I'm not much for questing to level though, especially after I've done the quests once, so I would like to know if there are other ways of leveling before I take the plunge. WoW has several ways to gain XP, which is nice.