Reviving the thread

slessman

Registered
Jan 22, 2010
Hello everyone. I am excited to be here. But I am less so because there have been no posts here in over thirty days. I think that PC Games are my favorite so it is a downer to know there aren't more people interested. If you are interested please post!

I really need to upgrade my system to fully enjoy what PC gaming has to offer these days. I'd love to play Fallout 3 and Dragon Age on PC but I just don't think I could do those games justice. And with my console and handheld backlog still rising, I just don't know how I could justify the upgrade. But I still play WoW, and hop on Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 from time to time. Some people may see PC gaming as dead, but I think it's really just evolved to suit a different need than it did 10 or 15 years ago, and devolpers need to realize this. Most games that aren't made by Valve or Blizzard are going to sell better on consoles, not counting the success L4D has seen on Xbox.

I am the PC Editor here, and I can just say that PC gaming really isn't dead. The problem is the cost of entry, and that you really have to know what you are doing with the computer if you are planning to get out of it just by upgradding your old PC.

Also, just in case you where wondering I do love PC games.