Resident Evil "PSP" should be made for the "3D DS" instead.

Grace Saunders

Registered
Oct 15, 2006
Just a thought. I mean, the game was most likely canceled (no news since 2009) but I just think a 3D RE game would be awesome. :winter:

I think a porting of one of the pre-RE4 REs would be a good idea. I don't think they could do an RE4/5-style game, though.

I always thought the Resident Evil games were in 3D. I had Resident Evils 1-3 on my PSP (bought it off of the PlayStation store) and they were pretty fun. I would get Resident Evil if it came out for the DS. It would interesting to see how the touch screen is implemented.

Guys, are you kidding? The original post is literally from almost five years ago, and the Playstation Vita (not PSP) deserves a standalone RE game. It has the far superior hardware compared to the 3DS after all.

Guys, are you kidding? The original post is literally from almost five years ago

I replied to a post that wasn't from 5 years ago, much like you're replying to two posts that aren't from 5 years ago. I don't see the issue here.

and the Playstation Vita (not PSP) deserves a standalone RE game. It has the far superior hardware compared to the 3DS after all.

Maybe if Resident Evil 2 Revelations sells like crazy on the Vita it will get its own, though I'd doubt it.