Resident Evil 4

I've only seen friends play but it looks really fun. Ofcourse it's sort of a spoiler to watch somone else play and get "advice" on how they got through the tough parts..

I think I have a crush on Leon..what a cutie ;)

Lynn

I am about 15 hours into the game and still on chapter 4-2. It is not as difficult as I thought, but it is still the best game I have played....until the new Zelda game comes out.

it was a little hard for me, expecially with that damn ashley taking a knee in the middle of a bunch of enemies...

still one fo the greatest gaming experiences of my life

up there with Final Fantasy X/X-2

I completely agree. I finished it a coule of weeks ago and it was just amazing. I can't wait for the next one! I wish there would have been more character models for the villagers, but I still consider it the best game I've played so far in 2005.

Ashley = The Merchant

I watched a friend play thru most of the game last weekend, looks damn good. However, we kept wondering how that merchant guy always seemed to get ahead of Leon, completely unscathed. We were like, "Hey dood, show me those trade routes so I can skip all these bad guys."

Then it occurred to me: you rarely see Ashley and the merchant in the same place at the same time. You do the math.

Also, we were worried that one of these times, the merchant was going to open his coat and be naked underneath, wanting to show us a rash or an altar boy or something. If he'd only bathe once in a while, and, ya know, not hang out with a bunch of crazy cultists in central Spain, maybe he'd have more of a social life. He did seem to have a good thing going, apparently selling all his ammo to the cult members and all the guns to Leon, letting them duke it out and keep selling to the survivor.

However, RE4 could do wonders for Spain's tourism. I can see morons getting off the plane, saying, "Show me where you keep the crazy people and the zombies," like how people are with the concentration camps in Germany. "They're here, but we're not proud of them."

hahahaha...very nice post

the merchant pissed me off a few times as well, i killed him a few times, once on accident, and once on purpose, and boy did it put me in a hole

this game freaking rocks, i cant stop playing it. I beat everything there is to beat in the game, even Assignment Ada and the Mercenaries part. Yeah i even got 5 stars with all the charcters in all the levels. It was tough but i pulled it off. Also, the weapon u get after u that is awesome to, the handcannon. My favorite mercenaries character is probably Wesker or Kruser.