Resident Evil 4 Special Disc coming soon?

postmodernist

Registered
Dec 17, 2005
I noticed that very few people I talk to know anything about the upcoming Resident Evil 4 bonus/special disc that is about to release in Japan. Well, its more of a game than a bonus disc.

Die-hard Resident Evil buffs (those who follow the Wesker's Reports and research the biological theories presented in the game) may know that Resident Evil 4 was scrapped midway through its development by creator/director Shinji Mikami. The result was a new vision from the ground up, the brilliant Resident Evil 4 we know today. It seems that Capcom is now riding the wave of critical acclaim established by RE4 and releasing a disc of the scrapped version of RE4, which should concern what Leon has been doing in Europe between the events in RE2 and RE4. It has the typical mansion setting, but with some really interesting enemies. I honestly hope this sees a release, the atmosphere is more psychologically disturbing, a mixture of Resident Evil with Silent Hill. Just take a look at some of the poltergeists or walking dolls he has to fight.

I've included the link below for those who are interested. Fresh videos. I owe it to other RE fans.

http://media.cube.ign.com/media/726/726571/vids_1.html

Enjoy

Considering how popular it was here, I wouldn't be surprised if it came out here. But considering how often America gets denied bonus disks, I also wouldn't be surprised if we got slapped down.

Cmoooooon, Mav. Metroid Prime? Tales of Symphonia? Resident Evil 1/0? Super Smash Bros Melee? MGS Twin Snakes? Star Fox Adventures? Battalion Wars? Sonic Adventure DX? All those games rock.

They're all older games, I already played most of those when I had a GC (excluding Tales of Symphonia and Battalion Wars). I can't think of anything new that would warrant buying a system. The only GC game that interests me is Odama . . . Odama for crying out loud. Okami seems to have been scrapped for the Cube, so what else is there besides Zelda? And who knows when that'll be released.

spudlyff8fan said:
Cmoooooon, Mav. Metroid Prime? Tales of Symphonia? Resident Evil 1/0? Super Smash Bros Melee? MGS Twin Snakes? Star Fox Adventures? Battalion Wars? Sonic Adventure DX? All those games rock.

Yah. With the exception of Metroid Prime, I pretty much hate all of those games... except for Tales of Symphonia... I DESPISE that game.

Other than that the Gamecube games ARE pretty sweet.

METROID RULES WOOHOO. That was pretty much all I had to add to the discussion. Fire Emblem: PoR was pretty impressive though.