Red Dead Revolver

Mistermostyn

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Passau
Visit site
[a]index.php?page=gameportal&id=383[aaa]Click here to view this game`s reviews, downloads, news..[/a].[/br][/br]Meanwhile tell us what you think of this game!

I haven't played this yet because of the low ratings throughout the web. However I've noticed it's hanging around and has developed a cult like following...especially online. Has anyone got the ins and outs as a player?

I was on vacation last week and spent a good deal of time playing Red Dead Revolver. I think it's entertaining. I usually hate story modes of games but find this one fun.

My favorite stage so far has got to be the train sequence where you're on top of a train fighting the bad guys and saving the engineer.

I'm horrible at first person shoorters so I haven't played that many and the ones I've had played usually don't hold my attention for too long.

Some friends of ours came over saturday night and we played a good 3-4 hours on the multiplayer version. Good Stuff :)

Lynn

Too much hype I think, I tried it out since there was a small buzz for it, I think it was kinda repetitive and aiming was horrible, think resident evil without the auto aim. The multiplayer was pretty fun though.

It's just a bunch of micro-scenarios, right? It sounded somewhat interesting, but a little too obscure.

I've played through some of the single player..hubby has finished it but we love the multiplayer..my only gripe is that the screen is so small on the multiplayer.

The aiming takes a little getting use to because you have to do two things are once.. when we first started playing I wouldn't shoot unless I had THE shot...Joe kept encouraging me "shoot more" and he's right! the more you shoot the better you get.

If you like spaghetti westerns then you'll like red dead...we're cheesy folks so naturally we love it...;)

Lynn