Recommended Kpop groups/songs?

Since K-pop is not my thing but when the Boom dance by Momoland was trend,i already love the K-pop music.

It's part of the process. Growing up gives them time to shine and show what they've learned throughout the years. You finally understand how things work in the showbiz industry. :)

Definitely without improving and changing in all aspects the stars wont be a star it would be known just a starlet or worst people would forget you eventually. What she did was she transformed into something that people could not imagine she could do. That is why she is one of the famous Korean who started in the Philippines.

Definitely without improving and changing in all aspects the stars wont be a star it would be known just a starlet or worst people would forget you eventually. What she did was she transformed into something that people could not imagine she could do. That is why she is one of the famous Korean who started in the Philippines.

I can also see that she's very kind. She treats people nicely and jokes around with her fans. I love that she speaks fluent English and different languages. That's so cool to see. :)

I can also see that she's very kind. She treats people nicely and jokes around with her fans. I love that she speaks fluent English and different languages. That's so cool to see. :)

She did that for herself. Learning new things and being open to a new challenges.

She did that for herself. Learning new things and being open to a new challenges.

I'm just thankful to know that there are nice people like her. She inspires so many of her fans. That's why they support her so much. I'm confident that they show their passionate support through attending her concerts and buying copies of her albums. :)