Recommended Kpop groups/songs?

Lovely01

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
I'm a huge fan of Korean dramas, so of course that drama should also have a good Kpop sound track. Bands like Infinite or CN blue...even made up bands like Shut Up Flower Boy Band or AN-jell. I'm really open to try new Kpop music and to find new Kpop groups. I listen to Infinite's ''Back'' and ''Destiny'' non-stop! I love these types of songs, but if you'd like to recommend to me new Kpop groups or songs, that'd be appreciated.

My all-time favourite K-Pop group has to be Girls Generation! If you haven't heard them before, you definitely have to check them out. Probably my favourite songs from them are 'Gee' (great if you're in a cutesy, fun mood) and 'I Got A Boy', which is a little more edgy and schizophrenic. Both are great!

My two favorite Kpop groups have to be 2NE1 and Orange Caramel. They are both very different groups. 2NE1 is a very fun group with some great songs. I've been a fan of them since their first debut. Some of their outfits and hairstyle shave been very fun and wild too. Orange Caramel is the opposite. They're a very cute and girly group with a lot of cute and playful songs.

My daughter is wanting my to listen to a K-pop song called Mr Smiley... so I'm going to recommend it for you too!

I'll admit, Psy was the first Korean singer I knowingly listened to - but now that I watch PopAsia every now and again, I've been introduced to more bands. 2NE1 are pretty good, and Girls' Generation. I'll have to check out Mr Smiley. CN Blue are one of my favourites.

I am quite loving the Kpop girl group called APink. I also like listening to 2NE1 as I find their songs very catchy. You may want to check out the songs, I Don't Care, and Fire. Girls Generation is pretty popular here in my country as well.

Try listening and watching to Momoland. They are very beautiful young ladies. I love watching them. I just can't stop looking of Nancy. She is very gorgeous.

I am not a fan of Kpop. I am not against with their musics. I found it interesting but really not my thing.

I'm a huge fan of BTS boy group and Blackpink girl group. I did not like them because they are one of the most popular kpop group nowadays, but I like them because I enjoy their music and I also like the members. In fact, I have known these two groups even when they are just starting to become popular to many people all over the world.

I don't know many K-Pop groups. I've heard lots of names. But the one I've really listened to back then was 2NE1. I really like their early songs like "I Don't Care" and many more. They were part of the groups that made K-POP so famous. Especially, Super Junior. :)

I am really not a fan of Kpop groups. But I like their songs which is upbeat. Many people in my country who is a die hard fan of Kpop. There were times that they are memorizing and singing korean songs. I have no idea if they would understand it but as long as they are happy on what they are doing and they love it, its fine for me also.

I don't know many K-Pop groups. I've heard lots of names. But the one I've really listened to back then was 2NE1. I really like their early songs like "I Don't Care" and many more. They were part of the groups that made K-POP so famous. Especially, Super Junior. :)

Yeah 2NE1, I knew them and I know one of their singer in the group, Dara, I dont know if you knew here. Anyways they separate ways now and they have their own career, each of them.

I am a fan of Blackpink and I follow them on Instagram and Youtube. They are cute, beautiful, and very talented. The songs that I like are Boombayah and ddu du -ddu.

I recommend iKON. Although, they are not that popular yet i love them. They’re super duper cute for me. My bias is Ju-ne you could easily remember his face (the one with the coolest-fighter-like appearance) and voice (his super manly and soothing voice). I got to know them by their famous song LOVE SCENARION. Try to listen to it, you’ll love them !

Yeah 2NE1, I knew them and I know one of their singer in the group, Dara, I dont know if you knew here. Anyways they separate ways now and they have their own career, each of them.

Yes, it's really sad. I think Sandara was the saddest of them all. It seemed like they didn't want to separate and were somehow forced to part ways as a singing group. Many fans still miss 2NE1. :)

Yes, it's really sad. I think Sandara was the saddest of them all. It seemed like they didn't want to separate and were somehow forced to part ways as a singing group. Many fans still miss 2NE1. :)

Sandara is really transformed from being shy girl into a fighter woman. She is very successful singer. I remember that time when she was i the Philippines and being part of the artist searching competition. She was so naive that time but now she is really grown and talented woman.

Sandara is really transformed from being shy girl into a fighter woman. She is very successful singer. I remember that time when she was i the Philippines and being part of the artist searching competition. She was so naive that time but now she is really grown and talented woman.

It's part of the process. Growing up gives them time to shine and show what they've learned throughout the years. You finally understand how things work in the showbiz industry. :)

Im not a Kpop fan but i am listening to their song. Most of the youth here are really die hard fan of Kpop i dont know why they so much attracted with their song which is they did'nt understand the lyrics. But i dont care its up to them,as long as they're happy i will go with the flows.

I listen to K-pop every once in a while. Some of the groups that I look into are Big Bang, 2NE1, mostly YG groups. I hardly understand what they say except for the English sections of the song. I primarily like it because of the beat.

The k-pop music seems lively and energetic. Thou, I don't understand the song lyrics but it's music is sweet to hear. One song that I really like from BigBang is "Fantastic Baby". I also love the song "Nobody" from Wonder Girls. It's always an entertaining music for me. I get good vibes with that songs.