Reccomendations?

Hybridlullaby

Registered
Mar 14, 2015
I am looking for a fun, preferably free to play, mobile game. I have downloaded so many games, but they are always just fun for a day or two, and I lose interest. I go out a lot to places where I have nothing to do but play on my phone while in waiting rooms, ect. I just want to find something that will hold my attention without breaking the bank to be able to play for more than ten minutes.

Try Duet :) It's a super hard yet super fun game :D

The gameplay is simple: there are two circles connected to a ring, tap/hold right and the ring/the circles will turn counterclockwise; tap/hold left and the ring/the circles will turn clockwise. The objective of the game is to avoid all objects passing by.

In my case, I didn't lose interest in it... I gave up, lol. Just kidding, I'll try it again next time XD

What genre do you like? Action? Arcade? There are tons of good games out there for each genre. However, if you hate horror games, then you aren't going to get much out of 5 nights at freddys, for example.

Pocket Frogs! It's my favorite, and it's the only game I've played consistently since I got an iPod 5 years ago. It's also on Android. It's free, but you can buy extra stuff. The game generously gives out money and items, though, so in app purchases aren't neccesary in the least! There's a great community on TouchArcade for the game, too.

How about an online game like PokerKing Online or 8-Ball Pool? I often find that I tend to play more on games which I can play with other people over the internet (I have unlimited mobile internet so not a problem). Shadow Gun Deadzone is a great multiplayer FPS game which is free. Contract Killer is also a good free game, although you can't play it online. If you like zombie games then try Dead Trigger.

I love a lot of games. I want to find a good android emulator that is worth using. If anyone can recommend one? I love music games like Final Fantasy Theatrhythm type things, role-playing games, or maybe a shooter game here or there, if it isn't too hard. I also get pretty into games like the ones where you raise dragons and battle with them.

I will give all the games you guys recommended a try! Thanks for the help looking, but if you guys know of any decent Nintendo emulators, I would love to hear about them. I would enjoy playing Pokémon on the go without carrying my bulky 3DS XL around with it's case.

I am too girly for scary games like Five Nights. I jump a lot from those types of games. :D

If you want tons of hours of puzzle fun, I suggest Mujo! I know that I got it for free a few months ago but I don't know if it's still free to be honest. It's a cool spin on a classic!

All of the Adult Swim apps are really solid. My favorites are Amateur Surgeon and Robot Unicorn Attack. There are a lot more than that but those are my two favorites.

I usually play something for about a day or two myself and that simply because nothing's really keeping my attention. Mobile games don't really have the graphics the user ability and the attention grabbing nature that big-screen games do. I think it we could change that then we could get a lot of people transferring over to purely mobile game users.