Realm of the Mad God?

King Draco

Registered
Feb 6, 2015
Has anyone heard of this browser-based mmo? This game is so addicting and there are thousands upon thousands of people playing it. I thought it was worth mentioning.

Its okay, I've played it a bit but found it to be rather repetitive. It plays a lot like Hero Siege on Android if I remember correctly.

It's very fun. It's like a quick pickup on the go with plenty of grindable pathways to have fun. also really fun to be on a steam group with people or be in a VOIP like Ventrilo or Skype and have a blast.

Reactions: King Draco
It's very fun. It's like a quick pickup on the go with plenty of grindable pathways to have fun. also really fun to be on a steam group with people or be in a VOIP like Ventrilo or Skype and have a blast.

Yea, I love the concept of unlocking classes and the wipeout if you die.

I like the sheer number OF classes, there's just so many achievements and things to do, that the content in the actual game maps are huge and the extra portals that enemies drop for extra explorables - there's just so much content. It might be the same content, regurgitated again and again but they keep it fresh.